The radiant female GLOW, how long does a woman's glow last 18 to 25?

I dont understand why you have to attack me when ive been respectful toward you before. What did I say to offend you, where did I call her ugly? Ive dated many hot girls in my life, what I do notice is the guys who tell other guys they never had a hot girl are usually the guys who NEVER had a hot girl.

i am messing with you homie... geez... is everybody so thin-skinned these days???

i am messing with you homie... geez... is everybody so thin-skinned these days???
Its all good man, I was shocked you would do that to me since I never disrespected you. It came off like an attack more than just teasing.

Its all good man, I was shocked you would do that to me since I never disrespected you. It came off like an attack more than just teasing.

it's all good man.. i am just bored and was dicking around with ya... my bad...

on a serious note... are you really ghey?

What glow are you guys talking about? Looks to me it's just make up and a tan. Also it's movie magic with the cameras.

it's all good man.. i am just bored and was dicking around with ya... my bad...

on a serious note... are you really ghey?
If you are bored and decided it would be fun to attack someone online not knowing what they could be going through at the moment it shows ones true colors, it will put you on the level of a Trump or deplorable, these trying times people should have more compassion, we are dealing with a deadly virus.

Lets just try to be happy and positive man. Thats what im trying to do. peace

Still glowing.

OIP.RrVdPHyAlDYnI61ZxAotTgHaJf
I forget her name Madam something.

Rachael Weisz (spelling?) was surely older then 25 in the Mummy

Prime Alba in Dark Angel
Aomw.gif

Season 1 Daenerys
tumblr_mno1wotaDs1spl78ko2_250.gif

Uma Thurman in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
tumblr_ptmv6zFAiR1qil0zdo3_500.gifv

Those all seem like a bit of a giveaway as to what people are really talking about, adult women who have a non threatening innocence to them.

Can't give the impression of being too driven, too smart or having strong sexual desire themselves.

Until they get plastic surgery and start transforming into a fish

Until they get plastic surgery and start transforming into a fish
Whats sad is when a young girl starts turning to a fish early that gymnast chick mckayla maroney ruined face she got plastic surgery at 19
She ruined her face and she aint even 25 and she already got the fish look going her nose keeps getting smaller and smaller thy might think she is one of the Jackson family soon

tdy_news_guth_mckayla_maroney_180418_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

Whats sad is when a young girl starts turning to a fish early that gymnast chick mckayla maroney ruined face she got plastic surgery at 19
She ruined her face and she aint even 25 and she already got the fish look going her nose keeps getting smaller and smaller thy might think she is one of the Jackson family soon

tdy_news_guth_mckayla_maroney_180418_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg
If a woman really wants to be unique and stand out they should not get plastic surgery. Kinda like my friend in the early 2000's who was always getting asked why he doesn't have any tattoos and he said "because I want to be unique."

Back