The radiant female GLOW, how long does a woman's glow last 18 to 25?

Women are in their prime from 12-18 years old. In Europe they use models from age 14 for that exact reason. Most will never be hotter than at 16. LOL at 25 - most are falling apart by then.

Whats sad is when a young girl starts turning to a fish early that gymnast chick mckayla maroney ruined face she got plastic surgery at 19
She ruined her face and she aint even 25 and she already got the fish look going her nose keeps getting smaller and smaller thy might think she is one of the Jackson family soon

tdy_news_guth_mckayla_maroney_180418_1920x1080.focal-760x428.jpg

For fuck's sake!

There was no adult around her to talk her out of it? I don't think any woman should get plastic surgery (outside of injuries and extreme facial defects), but especially that young... all it does is fucks up your face... at least old woman can justify it with "I'm gonna look fucked up soon anyway" but young girls?

If a woman really wants to be unique and stand out they should not get plastic surgery. Kinda like my friend in the early 2000's who was always getting asked why he doesn't have any tattoos and he said "because I want to be unique."

BINGO!!!

Women are in their prime from 12-18 years old. In Europe they use models from age 14 for that exact reason. Most will never be hotter than at 16. LOL at 25 - most are falling apart by then.

The fuck???

You being serious?

For fuck's sake!

There was no adult around her to talk her out of it? I don't think any woman should get plastic surgery (outside of injuries and extreme facial defects), but especially that young... all it does is fucks up your face... at least old woman can justify it with "I'm gonna look fucked up soon anyway" but young girls?

BINGO!!!
sadly its becoming more and more common, young girls barely 18 getting surgery done. They worship the Kardashians who are plastic surgery spokes people.

What I notice with a lot of women is the majority of men could consider them gorgeous, but all they focus on is the few guys they could be ugly and fat who say they are ugly ant they will started changing their looks. Insecurity is horrible.

that concept is stupid, men and women reach their maximum physical potential when they take care of their bodies the most... age helps but its not AT ALL the only determining factor...unless you are 10 years old and haven't figured out how life works yet

Pretty sure the “glow” refers to a pregnant woman. If that’s what you’re into though TS I guess I will try not to judge

that concept is stupid, men and women reach their maximum physical potential when they take care of their bodies the most... age helps but its not AT ALL the only determining factor...unless you are 10 years old and haven't figured out how life works yet
We have an incredibly warped concept of age in the US. We got 24 year olds playing high schoolers. We have 30 year olds playing people in their early 20s. I think most people peak physically in their late 20s to early 30s.

Pretty sure the “glow” refers to a pregnant woman. If that’s what you’re into though TS I guess I will try not to judge
LOL. Yeah, "glow" wasn't the best word to use, but I understand why the TS used it. My fiancee and I were actually talking about her "glow" yesterday. It's really hard to describe without getting poetic and sounding corny... but I'll try lol.

The best way I can describe it is that when she's around me--especially when I make her laugh, make her blush, or make her aroused--her skin just seems brighter. It's not radiating light or anything like that, but the skin just looks more vibrant and youthful.

It's the same when she makes me laugh or blush. I just "light up" and my skin becomes more vibrant.

Agreed. My fiancee is 27 and "glows" more than ever. I have no doubt that most girls could "glow" well into their 30s, but typically lose that quality to their skin mostly due to bad diet, stressful lives, emotional rollcoaster relationships, drinking/drug use, and just the general lack of sleep was have in the West. Though because of those factors, it really does seem that most girls lose that "glow" in their early 20s, which is really sad.

Also, this might be controversial, but I do believe that this "glow" is also very emotional, for both men and women. When a person is dating/married to someone they're deeply in love with, there just seems to be a certain shine to them that gets lost if they're with someone they dislike or merely tolerate. I think that's why we even have descriptions like a face being "lit up" by someone who makes you laugh or smile.

Last edited:
The fuck???

You being serious?
*Sighs* Well, time for me to be the bad guy again...

While I don't agree that most girls enter their "prime" as early as 12, doesn't it ever sound weird to you how the majority of men say that girls' primes are 18 - 25 or 18 - 22? It almost always starts at 18. Really convenient, isn't it?

Makes you wonder if the standard legal age was 16 and culturally accepted as such, would most men say prime is now 16 - 25 or 16 - 22?

What if the culturally accepted legal age was 12 like in the post you replied to? What would "prime" be then?

Not saying I agree with this, but just something to think about.

Last edited:
The minute the fat cunt lets a yokel like you stick your half-limp dick in her dry snatch.

Is this related to Pulsing? Is USADA gonna shut this down?

While I don't agree that most girls enter their "prime" as early as 12, doesn't it ever sound weird to you how the majority of men say that girls' primes are 18 - 25 or 18 - 22? It almost always starts at 18. Really convenient, isn't it?

Makes you wonder if the standard legal age was 16 and culturally accepted as such, would most men say prime is now 16 - 25 or 16 - 22?

What if the culturally accepted legal age was 12 like in the post you replied to? What would "prime" be then?

Not saying I agree with this, but just something to think about what's culturally accepted versus what most men really think.
Sixteen is the norm in Europe. I have been surrounded by nude 16/17 year old Scandinavian HS girls in both Ibiza and Greece. I knew a guy who was 50 banging a 17 yo Swedish model for a summer month on Majorca. This hang-up on the magic number of 18 seems to be a middle America thing. Most teen models in LA date ten years older.

Wait. So it isn't a gag, and he actually gags? Ugh.

That goof has made like six different threads in the WR on a fucking chicken sandwich shop chain alone. He consistently paints "gay people" in the most petty, preposterous, and politically-charged light. Unless it's to get a particular reaction from the horde of stupid fuck posters in there who rage about things as laughably stupid and irrelevant as his thread topics? <45>

@TidWell tell me you aren't into this stuff.

g4.gif

g5.gif

blocked. I dont want to see this man

Uma Thurman in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
tumblr_ptmv6zFAiR1qil0zdo3_500.gifv

Or in Dangerous Liaisons. I'd post some excellent pics of her from that film but she was far too naked.

The fuck???

You being serious?
Subjectively, he could be wrong or right depending on your perspective. Objectively, what he's saying is 100% true, regardless of the morality of it. Model scouts get girls in their early teens, primarily from the Siberian region of Russia. They send them to the Japanese market first, and if they make it out of there, then they'll enter the European market, American, etc. Guys like Epstein and Trump definitely exploited this shit. Epstein always said he modeled (ahem) his modeling agency on Trump's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Model

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Model_Look

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffr...industry-go-much-deeper-than-victorias-secret

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...men-when-donald-trump-hosted-look-of-the-year

Last edited:

Not saying I agree with this, but just something to think about.

When I was in my late 20s I worked for the local school district, and any time I went to the high school, there were a ton of girls there that if you saw them at the bar you'd have no problem taking them home.

A buddy of mine got caught up like that. Picked up a 16 year old at the bar who got in with a fake ID now he's a registered sex offender. Pretty fucked up situation.

It lasts about 6 months and then they won’t let you watch G.I Joe in peace.

Back