The Punisher cancel culture’s next target

He's an antihero/tweener, in a world of heroes and villains. That's what makes him and Deadpool unique imo.
Have you read Born? He straight up murders a General because they wanted to close the firebase in Nam he was at which meant he'd have to go home.

I kinda like the irony of people Castle would dome rocking his insignia.

<Fedor23>

I have a very live and let live attitude about life.

Unfortunately, they don't. Charity for causes that we find common ground on doesn't erase their efforts at shitting on things that they don't like because it goes against their holy book.

I saw some people wearing the color blue. We should ban that color outright.

FFS, do these fucking morons even hear the bullshit they spew? Anyone with an ounce of common sense would vomit at the thought of some of this crap.

lk7y2.jpg

@Senzo Tanaka no word of a lie I stopped wearing black polo shirts after Charlottesville and I love polo shirts. I don’t want none of that stink on me though.

https://insidethemagic.net/2021/01/industry-figures-say-retire-the-punisher-ne1/

Significant voices in the comic book industry have called on Marvel Comics to retire The Punisher character. They feel it has become corrupted due to its logo’s use in last week’s United States Capitol Building riots.

Several groups have used the iconic skull logo over the years, but seeing it on rioters’ shirts at the Capitol pushed some on social media over the edge.

Some Twitter users call for Marvel to be firmer on copyright infringements, while others call for Frank Castle‘s retirement from the Marvel universe, stating the concept behind him is “corrupted”.

As an old-school comic book fan I would actually be happy to see all "antiheroes" done away with. For me, antiheroes destroyed the stark good/evil, light/dark morality that once made the comic book superhero and supervillain fantasy universe so unique and entertaining. When I want gritty, dark and realistic I turn to novels and film.

@ultramanhyata i agree with you. That same outlook is why ruin Johnson ruined Luke Skywalker. Just cause that dweeb hipster can’t find it in himself to be heroic doesn’t mean heroism doesn’t exist.

The right have created a monster with their love for cancel culture, now they are crying about it.

Why would you go after punisher???
When Dr.Strange released they had a little white girl play the old tibetian saint or whatever.
Also Dr.Strange got turned into a white man after they got complaints that the original design was to offensive being a classical carricature of a chinese man.
But obviously that isn't interesting only thing that is interesting is to further their own holier than thou attitude, seriously embarassing everybody on the left side of the spectrum with this dogshit.

It gets tiring hearing right wingers whine about cancel culture.

How many people have you unfriended for different political beliefs? I've unfriended exactly 0, but have had several Trump supporter friends unfriend for even commenting on their posts.

How many people are on your ignore lists? I have exactly zero.

Cancel Culture comes from both sides, be it burning Jerseys or boycotting Chik-fil-a.

What the fuck?

@Gregolian where the hell are you with that kick ass Frank Castle AV?

John Bernthal was amazing as the Punisher, there's talk of possibly bringing the show back.

Don't fuck with this America just because a bunch of losers tried to highjack his logo.

What the fuck?

@Gregolian where the hell are you with that kick ass Frank Castle AV?

John Bernthal was amazing as the Punisher, there's talk of possibly bringing the show back.

Don't fuck with this America just because a bunch of losers tried to highjack his logo.
The more I looked at this the more it feels like an offended couple Twitter users that are getting schooled by even super liberal nerds about how wrong they are

Can we have a season of punisher going after the hard left, with a mini gun of course. Ratings would be insanely high. Whe already got the right wing one in the underwhelming 2 season.

Good. Give us Trailblazer, B-Negative, Snowflake, and Safespace.

Apparently, they think you have the right to not be offended or to be made uncomfortable. This is what happens when you raise generations of sensitive pussies.
Safe space, entitled, pronoun wielding lazy sloths. Pathetic parasites.

So if they use the batman, spiderman and superman logos at a rally, we won't ever be able to make new comics and movies of them?

Back