The Punisher cancel culture’s next target

I love how we just let terrorists, assholes, racists, etc. use things and we willing let them take them and cancel the original source.

The OK symbol is the perfect example. I don't know how long it has been used but it's universally accepted as meaning that things are OK. Particulary in diving. Now, because a few racist people decided to use it as a white power symbol, no one can use it now. Instead, our response should be to disavow the WP use and keep using it as an OK symbol. Also, things can have different meanings.

Should we all stop wearing black clothing too since that seems popular for militias, military, etc.? Such a silly world. You know things aren't THAT bad when these are your big concerns in the world where a skull symbol is problematic.

Except that republicans and Trumpers want to cancel everything. Nike, the nfl, kneeling, social media, Starbucks, climate science, election results , etc etc etc.

And liberals want to cancel everything else. Both sides need to just grow up. The world was a much better place when people lived by “keep your religious and political views to yourself”.

And liberals want to cancel everything else. Both sides need to just grow up. The world was a much better place when people lived by “keep your religious and political views to yourself”.

except in america no one ever kept their religious views to themselves.

sLIekue.jpg

oh, so Obama, and Pelosi, and Biden didn't get you those things? Kind of seems like they don't really fucking care either.
Im glad i dont vote nor am a democrat. You think trump daddy and master turtle will love me?

I always found it really odd and slightly disturbing how many cops have punisher tattoos/fb profile pictures/decals on their cars.

admiration of a guy that goes outside of the law to "punish" and kill people he deems deserving of physical harm. not exactly something that a cop should obsess over..

People need to speak up in real life about the fringe.

You cannot keep hand waiving this insanity as just a tiny fringe on Twitter.

In Oregon they were delaying vaccine roll out to have a 28 people committee decide which racial group, sexuality, and gender should be prioritized. No priority on age or level of vulnerability to the virus.

Thus fringe woke shit is having real life consequences in the real world. Bret Weinstein, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, and Jordan Peterson have been warning us for years.

Back