The Punisher cancel culture’s next target

You don’t like it, turn your head

I always found it really odd and slightly disturbing how many cops have punisher tattoos/fb profile pictures/decals on their cars.

admiration of a guy that goes outside of the law to "punish" and kill people he deems deserving of physical harm. not exactly something that a cop should obsess over..
As a comic book fan I've always liked the character.

As a cop I agree with all the above, no idea why agencies embraced it.

And on most cops it just screams wannabe tough guy

I kinda stopped wearing my PRIDE FC t-shirt, and same with Punisher t-shirt which is pretty comfy and cool fabric.

You’re paranoid. I’ve never heard one person say that.

Because you’re clueless to reality. I already stated that. Polls show about half of republicans believe trump was sent here by god.

This is a Christian nation filled with evangelicals and other religious zealots. The fact you don’t notice any of this shows how clueless you are.

Cancel Culture will eventually cancel everything. But, this is what you liberals asked for.

No its not

I asked for national Healthcare, prison reform and a bump in the federal minimum wage and for them to leave the second amendment alone. I could give a fuck about silencing conservatives or punishing wrong think .

Because you’re clueless to reality. I already stated that. Polls show about half of republicans believe trump was sent here by god.

This is a Christian nation filled with evangelicals and other religious zealots. The fact you don’t notice any of this shows how clueless you are.

So these polls showed that 32 million people think Trump was sent by god? I’ll call bullshit on your made up polls.

There are definitely a lot of Christians in this country, no doubt. I’m not one of them. If you actually got to know any of them though you’d realize they aren’t all crazy. But your closed mindedness is a problem you’ll have to sort out for yourself.

So these polls showed that 32 million people think Trump was sent by god? I’ll call bullshit on your made up polls.

There are definitely a lot of Christians in this country, no doubt. I’m not one of them. If you actually got to know any of them though you’d realize they aren’t all crazy. But your closed mindedness is a problem you’ll have to sort out for yourself.

Every single evangelical is crazy. I disagree with you there. Their beliefs are utter fantasy.

Every single evangelical is crazy. I disagree with you there. Their beliefs are utter fantasy.

I agree with you. Shit doesn’t make any sense. But a lot of those people do a lot of great things for the community because their god tells them they have to. Most are harmless people who just want to believe they’re still going to see their family when they die. Hell I hope I get to see my family when I die too.

I agree with you. Shit doesn’t make any sense. But a lot of those people do a lot of great things for the community because their god tells them they have to. Most are harmless people who just want to believe they’re still going to see their family when they die. Hell I hope I get to see my family when I die too.

These people have hurt this nation for decades by voting for regressive politicians who share their warped beliefs.

I don’t agree with your thoughts

the problem is these groups maybe small in number but they're the loudest on social media and companies are bending their knees for them. If anything cancel Twitter

Can we see these polls please?

imrs.php

Punisher is a victim of the Taxi Driver syndrome, which is to say that a lot of losers embrace him for all the wrong reasons.

There’s nothing wrong with Frank Castle as a character, you just have to frame him as what he is, a lost soul.

I haven’t watched the Netflix series so I can’t speak to how they characterized him but... there are a lot of knuckleheads out there who think he’s just some unencumbered Narc with a bloodlust. It’s actually really annoying as someone who grew up reading him.
Oh there's definitely something wrong with Frank Castle. He enjoyed killing long before his family was taken away from him.

IDGAF! I’ve been a comic book nerd all my life, and will be until my dying day.

I own multiple Punisher Skull shirts, and wear them whenever the fuck want. He’s been one of my favorite characters since I started reading comics. To me, he’s an idealized version of Batman.

Gotta admit I thought cops and military co opting his logo is dumb. What exactly are they punishing working within the rules of their professions?

Back