The Punisher cancel culture’s next target

There needs to be a standard for these kinda threads:

Is there an actual movement of people and significant comments by leaders to take some action;
or,
Is it just a handful of people on twitter?

It's the latter? Then don't make a goddamn thread about it.

Click bait I guess. Its why TS clicked on the source.

It gets tiring hearing right wingers whine about cancel culture.

How many people have you unfriended for different political beliefs? I've unfriended exactly 0, but have had several Trump supporter friends unfriend for even commenting on their posts.

How many people are on your ignore lists? I have exactly zero.

Cancel Culture comes from both sides, be it burning Jerseys or boycotting Chik-fil-a.

Did the possibility that it’s just you ever cross your mind?

Did the punisher offend Donny ?

There needs to be a standard for these kinda threads:

Is there an actual movement of people and significant comments by leaders to take some action;
or,
Is it just a handful of people on twitter?

It's the latter? Then don't make a goddamn thread about it.
This , FFS this

@Confucamus thats like saying only a few of the klansmen lit the torches. If they didn’t immediately disperse once the sacking of the Capitol began they’re complicit.

Americans are really forgiving of traitors attempting to install a king. Heresways in Canada those supporters would be hounded until they did the honourable hari Kari thing.

No, it’s not like that at all.

Did the possibility that it’s just you ever cross your mind?

That probably sounded better in your head.

If someone I consider a friend would rather unfriend me than have discourse over something divisive they posted, that says more about them than it does about me, and perhaps they shouldn't be posting that shit if they don't expect reactions.

Tell them to fuck right off and leave the Punisher alone.

Is anyone trying to 'cancel' the American flag? Because a bunch of those hooligan Trumptards displayed that too.

@Confucamus oh it be like that. If you’re at a rally that is there to specifically violently stop the certification of an election than you’re a traitor dog, straight up. Maga hats are the new white hoods.

We should start a movement that cancels the cancel culture because the cancel culture offends me and makes me feel unsafe.
d555wi8-b5dbb5dc-ce64-4699-9d9a-3204b3f80620.gif
I'm down. Where we meeting?

Punisher is not DC
I'm aware. Some dude from DC was really against Marvel using him because the Punisher kills people.

Figured someone might know more, it seemed interesting. I always felt Marvel had way better characters/writing but I'm sort of new to that medium.

Cancel Culture will eventually cancel everything. But, this is what you liberals asked for.

actually going all the way back, there is no human to ever have lived that’s participated in cancel culture more than Trump himself. Dozens of public calls off firings, cancellations, forced resignations, boycotts, etc. Dude pretty much invented it.

https://insidethemagic.net/2021/01/industry-figures-say-retire-the-punisher-ne1/

Significant voices in the comic book industry have called on Marvel Comics to retire The Punisher character. They feel it has become corrupted due to its logo’s use in last week’s United States Capitol Building riots.

Several groups have used the iconic skull logo over the years, but seeing it on rioters’ shirts at the Capitol pushed some on social media over the edge.

Some Twitter users call for Marvel to be firmer on copyright infringements, while others call for Frank Castle‘s retirement from the Marvel universe, stating the concept behind him is “corrupted”.
I'd rather him never be used again than have some hack writer make him apologize for his white privilege or some other dumb shit. Garth Ennis's run will never be topped anyway and will always exist.

Last edited:
https://insidethemagic.net/2021/01/industry-figures-say-retire-the-punisher-ne1/

Significant voices in the comic book industry have called on Marvel Comics to retire The Punisher character. They feel it has become corrupted due to its logo’s use in last week’s United States Capitol Building riots.

Several groups have used the iconic skull logo over the years, but seeing it on rioters’ shirts at the Capitol pushed some on social media over the edge.

Some Twitter users call for Marvel to be firmer on copyright infringements, while others call for Frank Castle‘s retirement from the Marvel universe, stating the concept behind him is “corrupted”.

I bought myself a new Punisher Skull t-shirt. I'll be rocking that bad boy while watching the BBC's live coverage of Civil War 2.0, aka Inauguration Day

#TeamFrankCastle:)

Last edited:
Morons gonna say moronic shit, nothing to be triggered about. Most of these morons probably aren’t even Marvel fans to begin with, so really no loss there if they boycott MCU. Let’s hope Disney doesn’t bend over backwards for them.

Cancel Culture will eventually cancel everything. But, this is what you liberals asked for.

LOL!

“Hurr durr Liberals want to cancel everything!!!”

- says the triggered Trumper who’s trying to get Biden’s elected presidency cancelled because his favourite president didn’t win.

Yeah, that’s what the problem is here.

‘People wear clothing while out doing things we don’t like, cancel clothing.’

Fuck clothes. Protestors and rioters should all be naked.

Back