• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The PR Thread! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
man you have a habit of filming yourself making the people in the background look ridiculous, haha

this vid and then your deadlift one you posted

Congrats on joining the 4 plate club

I PRd the fuck outta October

Congrats on a big lift. It looks like your heels come up a bit at the bottom of your squat though. This probably means you'll be good for more with more drive from your heels.

Congrats on a big lift. It looks like your heels come up a bit at the bottom of your squat though. This probably means you'll be good for more with more drive from your heels.

Ah, I noticed that too. This was the first time I havent used squat shoes in a loooong time. I left em in the trunk of my car which is at the garage :icon_sad: Guess I lost some flexibility

man you have a habit of filming yourself making the people in the background look ridiculous, haha

this vid and then your deadlift one you posted

Congrats on joining the 4 plate club

LOL I pay them to do that, makes me look badass

Nice work Goon. +1 on the below comment. You definitely had an easy double, probably a triple.

When my squats are of that same difficulty level, I do a triple.

In other words, you're good for more.

Nice work Goon. +1 on the below comment. You definitely had an easy double, probably a triple.

When I look at it I agree but it didn't feel that way when it was on my back lol I was pretty intimidated by the weight, not going to lie.

New squat PR today. Squat was pretty ugly, but a 40lb PR. Was wearing knee sleeves, which I'm not used to, as a result, I really struggled to get deep enough.

This squat is to parallel (barely). Next time will be deeper, weight didn't feel that heavy....

160 kg (352 lbs) atlas stone - fucking easy!!!
+ this was the first time i tried them
I was good for 400+

160 kg (352 lbs) atlas stone - fucking easy!!!
+ this was the first time i tried them
I was good for 400+

Step it up, STTD. I've gotten a 385 a couple of times and I'm just a little guy.

Just kidding. Keep up the good work. I have no doubts you could bury me in stones.

Step it up, STTD. I've gotten a 385 a couple of times and I'm just a little guy.

Just kidding. Keep up the good work. I have no doubts you could bury me in stones.

I think you misunderstood.

STTD didn't load the stone, he ate it.

BP: 225x5. Still shitty but 225 was my 1RM at the beginning of this program so I think that speaks volumes.

Here is the clean & jerk I've wanted since I missed it a few sessions ago. I knew I could hit it. I think I am good for more but I decided to cut myself off to end on a make. Going in today I actually had no intention of going this heavy but everything was feeling good so I went for it.

^ Congrats Jake.

What's your best snatch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back