• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The PR Thread! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate, i try as hard as i can, so its nice to get some prs in return :)

and nice flipping! Tires got nothing on STTD!

indeed it is! :D

thanks! i hope i won't have any problems with it on competition day...

Push Press 1x225 for a 15lb PR!

225 overhead was a big goal, so I'm stoked!

broke my 6k record today!
34 minutes even

my last few runs were shitty and I'd ached plenty lately, I didn't think I'd break any records before the weather turned to shit!

oh it felt good
no video though :D

Nice work Goon!!

AGA, nice job on the 6k!

So I've been struggling with my squats forever, and they are finally starting to improve. My technique still isn't great, but it's about 1000% better & my flexibility has improved by leaps & bounds.

Set a new PR today for squats: 1x325:

Calvus, it seriously looked like you had about 50 more lbs in you on the ascent.

Calvus, it seriously looked like you had about 50 more lbs in you on the ascent.

Yeah, I think there's a lot more there. I don't know about 50 lbs, but this felt easy...and I did a bunch of volume right before this attempt too. I've just been working a lot of lighter volume trying to address my technique issues all year, but I feel like the strength is there to bump it up. If I feel up to it I'm going to see what I can do next Friday.

From two weeks ago. Not 1RMs, but all PRs. I've been lifting weights for just about 2.5 years now. When I say 2.5 years, I mean 30 months spread out over the time since Feb. 2009. Consistency wasn't my strong point. I've been squatting and benching for far less, again, taking multiple month layoffs from each at times, for various reasons. Squat in video done after 45 minutes of sleep the night before and school all day, so that was pretty lulzy. There's my short history...

conan_deal_with_it.gif

I think I'm able to refrain from killing myself for Keosawa (150 lbs, apparently) out lifting me. Plus, he uses cheater knee wraps. A lifter told me he gets "probably 35+ kgs" from his IPF legal knee wraps, so I dunno lol. (77+ lbs in American.)

Last edited:
you don't know who Lex Luthor is or you don't know why i called you L.L., baldy? :D

sure, send me money first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back