The Platinum "Gods Gift" War Satellite is leaving orbit - Jouban is as good as dead

z8ueWYN.gif

after he heard Platinums war cry!

half the threads on the front page are perry this dudes blowin up this forum lol

I hope Platinum gets KTFO is bowel releasing fashion.

How you like me now mother f*ckerz!!!!!!!!!!!

279705-10002252.png

It's gonna be a hell of a fight against Jouban who haz been knicking around close to the top 20 or so for a while... so we will get a good idea as to where Plat standz after this.

Plats first fight out of the kiddie pool. Mid level test for him. Hope he doez well.

It could go either way, but I gave the edge to Plat based on his power alone. I'm hoping to see some improved standup where he moves more & doesn't get hit as much.
Come to our side, my friend. We were awaiting you. Platinum means love and brotherhood.

#PlatinumBless
Fellow Platinum aficionados:

We must all recognize and respect that the Platinum one does not fight for the win. Everything he does in the cage is to honor JBG. He will not coast, he will not try to "build a lead" on the score cards, he will not adjust his game plan, ever. The point is that every fight is a sacrifice, and if need be, he will sacrifice himself to ensure JBG has been appeased.
So true. It has been confirmed that there will be no judges and scorecards for this fight. The fight is over when JBG has spoken through a KO.

#PlatinumBless

Lmao, I'm posting this for weeks now. :D
aye but I mistook the context :D

In my defence, I've never used Instagram except when I thought I could upload shoops, and I just saw his wife and replied accordingly.

aye but I mistook the context :D

In my defence, I've never used Instagram except when I thought I could upload shoops, and I just saw his wife and replied accordingly.
:D:D:D
I thought that shoop with his wife was going to far, but someone dared to make it.

Last edited:
Back