The Platinum "Gods Gift" War Satellite is leaving orbit - Jouban is as good as dead

Fight should have been on 12/25 imo...so that we could celebrate two saviors on the same day...
I agree!

i0tWFce.gif

#platinumblessings

Alien would be a solid win for Platinum...should be a good fight either way.

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A WAR WAGON BOOOIIIIi
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

maxresdefault.jpg

MMA's brightest young star fights tomorrow, and the platinum mafia is out in full force

There's still room on the Satellite (we're heading up to talk to gods and shit)

The Platinum One fights tomorrow, and as always it's the most relevant exciting fight on the card
I feel as though he's doing us all a favor by fighting an alien

Jouban.jpg

You're either with us, or against us on this one

And if you're not with us yet, here's your chance to prove your devotion to the one and old future Tree-Weight World Champ Champ Champ

giphy.gif

Platinum Bless

giphy.gif

Oh inb4 the dumb KO gif
Look up Anderson Silva's boxing fights and get back to me

@Platinum, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alex, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @dontlaugh, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @Drunk Bum, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Guernica, @Haj01, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jkaylor, @JokersKnife, @Karnage, @KOByFootStomp, @Kristian82, @Leroy Jenkins, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @NightwingBJJ, @Papawash, @phunky, @Project 86, @Rex Kwon Do, @silus_2000, @Thunderchild, @Toad Frogan, @UL, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Willek, @xhaydenx, @Zomax

Oh
and for you republican fucks out there
He's Trump approved

#PrayforJouban
#PlatinumBless
#3DivChamp
#Platinumblessthiscoffin

and if you're on the train already
Platinum Bless you
gybKXKC.gif

Certified GOAT post. Let's fucking do this.

How you like me now mother f*ckerz!!!!!!!!!!!

279705-10002252.png

It's gonna be a hell of a fight against Jouban who haz been knicking around close to the top 20 or so for a while... so we will get a good idea as to where Plat standz after this.

Plats first fight out of the kiddie pool. Mid level test for him. Hope he doez well.

It could go either way, but I gave the edge to Plat based on his power alone. I'm hoping to see some improved standup where he moves more & doesn't get hit as much.

Mickey Gall said he's got someone in mind to call out in the octogon after his fight with Sage. He'z made a habit of calling out people who have a lot of attention on them.

I get the feeling that If he & Plat win... that Gall will be calling out Plat.

You heard it here 1st. :cool:

Mickey Gall said he's got someone in mind to call out in the octogon after his fight with Sage. He'z made a habit of calling out people who have a lot of attention on them.

I get the feeling that If he & Plat win... that Gall will be calling out Plat.

You heard it here 1st. :cool:
my body was not ready for this.....

.....fuck now I've gotta root for Gall!

It is a pleasure to support this fine young man. So inspiring, I held a door for an old lady yesterday.

my body was not ready for this.....

.....fuck now I've gotta root for Gall!
Would be a hell of a fight. I've been pretty impressed with Plats ground game... & it would certainly be put to the test against Gall. Would be a pretty sweet matchup I think.

We haven't seen much of Gall'z standup yet... he just KO'z kids in the kiddie pool too quick to really know what's up... so I'm hoping to see more of it now. This is Plat & Gall'z first move to the mid teir of the division... I think that matchup makes a lot of sense.

Would be a hell of a fight. I've been pretty impressed with Plats ground game... & it would certainly be put to the test against Gall. Would be a pretty sweet matchup I think.

We haven't seen much of Gall'z standup yet... he just KO'z kids in the kiddie pool too quick to really know what's up... so I'm hoping to see more of it now. This is Plat & Gall'z first move to the mid teir of the division... I think that matchup makes a lot of sense.
what a weird trajectory for Gall, though I still have no confidence he can beat Sage at this point. Perhaps he will still ask for Perry, in defeat.

I don't wanna think about the "worst" possibilities here

what a weird trajectory for Gall, though I still have no confidence he can beat Sage at this point. Perhaps he will still ask for Perry, in defeat.

I don't wanna think about the "worst" possibilities here
Sage has a bad habit of going to the ground when he should stay standing. I be on my feet yelling at the tv n sh*t... lol... I wouldn't recommend that against Gall. If Sage stayz standing you might be right, but that's not saying Gall can't get him down either. I don't think Sage is at Gall'z level on the ground.

However it works out... I hope we get to see more of him in this fight. It's really hard to get a good read on someone who takes them out that quick.

I'll be sure to shoop Perry's Koed face on a platinum record with Jouban holding it

Fellow Platinum aficionados:

We must all recognize and respect that the Platinum one does not fight for the win. Everything he does in the cage is to honor JBG. He will not coast, he will not try to "build a lead" on the score cards, he will not adjust his game plan, ever. The point is that every fight is a sacrifice, and if need be, he will sacrifice himself to ensure JBG has been appeased.

Fellow Platinum aficionados:

We must all recognize and respect that the Platinum one does not fight for the win. Everything he does in the cage is to honor JBG. He will not coast, he will not try to "build a lead" on the score cards, he will not adjust his game plan, ever. The point is that every fight is a sacrifice, and if need be, he will sacrifice himself to ensure JBG has been appeased.
the cage is too small for Jouban to escape the JBG's machinations, so I have no doubts our lord will be appeased, and I appreciate that you are reminding us :)

Back