The Platinum "Gods Gift" War Satellite is leaving orbit - Jouban is as good as dead

First fight I will ever cheer for Alan Jouban!

Platinum Nation is made of responsible persons.
I am concerned about Mrs Jouban's future and was considering to start a crowd founding for her after tomorow.
But then I realised that its all her fault for chosing a bum

#Platinumblessthiscoffin

fpc87.gif

#PrayforJouban
#PlatinumBless
#3DivChamp

I won't, to spite Sherdoggers at the very least.
I appreciate the dedication, misplaced as your heart may be
When Perry gives another humble, yet inspired post fight after a vicious KO - the JUST BEED GOD will speak to your soul and you'll be on the bandwagon

I just hope it's not too late for your bum soul by then
<{boneytears}>

YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A WAR WAGON BOOOIIIIi
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

maxresdefault.jpg

MMA's brightest young star fights tomorrow, and the platinum mafia is out in full force

There's still room on the Satellite (we're heading up to talk to gods and shit)

The Platinum One fights tomorrow, and as always it's the most relevant exciting fight on the card
I feel as though he's doing us all a favor by fighting an alien

Jouban.jpg

You're either with us, or against us on this one

And if you're not with us yet, here's your chance to prove your devotion to the one and old future Tree-Weight World Champ Champ Champ

giphy.gif

Platinum Bless

giphy.gif

Oh inb4 the dumb KO gif
Look up Anderson Silva's boxing fights and get back to me

@Platinum, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alex, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @dontlaugh, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @Drunk Bum, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Guernica, @Haj01, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jkaylor, @JokersKnife, @Karnage, @KOByFootStomp, @Kristian82, @Leroy Jenkins, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @NightwingBJJ, @Papawash, @phunky, @Project 86, @Rex Kwon Do, @silus_2000, @Thunderchild, @Toad Frogan, @UL, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Willek, @xhaydenx, @Zomax

Oh
and for you republican fucks out there
He's Trump approved

#PrayforJouban
#PlatinumBless
#3DivChamp

Trump is Platinum approved.

I am concerned about Mrs Jouban's future and was considering to start a crowd founding for her after tomorow.

#Platinumblessthiscoffin

She may need some Sherbros company to get her through these hard times.

I appreciate the dedication, misplaced as your heart may be
When Perry gives another humble, yet inspired post fight after a vicious KO - the JUST BEED GOD will speak to your soul and you'll be on the bandwagon

I just hope it's not too late for your bum soul by then
<{boneytears}>

naga, naga.....not gonna happen!

I hope Versace gives Mrs. Jouban a complimentary suit for Alan's funeral.

#Pray4Jouban

I'm not a full Platinum Mike Perry flag waver just yet, I'm taking a wait & see approach to the Platinum one if he gets by Alan this Saturday I might start looking for a Platinum flag to wave.

Platgoat is going to give Jouban a lessen with those black belt hands.

Jouban gonna need to buy a sleep number mattress cause Perry is gonna knock his ass out

#Platinumblessthiscoffin
I believe Mike will be adding her to his harem after the fight.

She may need some Sherbros company to get her through these hard times.

I think you've got something here brah
Maybe the Platinum Nation can take her into our shelter and give her some reasons to be happy again

I'm not a full Platinum Mike Perry flag waver just yet, I'm taking a wait & see approach to the Platinum one if he gets by Alan this Saturday I might start looking for a Platinum flag to wave.
I'm selling them for about tree fiddy

As an OG Plat fan I approve of this thread.

PMP will ko Joubronski with the first punch he lands because he is merciful much like the lord.

Fight should have been on 12/25 imo...so that we could celebrate two saviors on the same day...

Back