The Platinum "Gods Gift" War Satellite is leaving orbit - Jouban is as good as dead

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A WAR WAGON BOOOIIIIi
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

maxresdefault.jpg

MMA's brightest young star fights tomorrow, and the platinum mafia is out in full force

There's still room on the Satellite (we're heading up to talk to gods and shit)

The Platinum One fights tomorrow, and as always it's the most relevant exciting fight on the card
I feel as though he's doing us all a favor by fighting an alien

Jouban.jpg

You're either with us, or against us on this one

And if you're not with us yet, here's your chance to prove your devotion to the one and old future Tree-Weight World Champ Champ Champ

giphy.gif

Platinum Bless

giphy.gif

Oh inb4 the dumb KO gif
Look up Anderson Silva's boxing fights and get back to me

@Platinum, @12ga., @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alex, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @dontlaugh, @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @Drunk Bum, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @Guernica, @Haj01, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jkaylor, @JokersKnife, @Karnage, @KOByFootStomp, @Kristian82, @Leroy Jenkins, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @NightwingBJJ, @Papawash, @phunky, @Project 86, @Rex Kwon Do, @silus_2000, @Thunderchild, @Toad Frogan, @UL, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Willek, @xhaydenx, @Zomax

Oh
and for you republican fucks out there
He's Trump approved

#PrayforJouban
#PlatinumBless
#3DivChamp
#Platinumblessthiscoffin

and if you're on the train already
Platinum Bless you
gybKXKC.gif

Last edited:
If he's trump approved then he probably will bomb the shit out of them

Boiiiiiiiii!

Only sherhaters that like jou-Gone are the ones who like his naked modeling pics. Real Bois know who the true GOAT is.

#PMPbless

There is still plenty of room on the train and the satellite but those seats are filling up fast. I love the respect he shows, bowing to everyone before he fights.

Perry Christmas and a Platinum New Year to all!

RIP Joubum aka Joubroni aka Resting Alien Face Guy

Alan sleeps tomorrow. Pray for Jouban, pray for his fans.

giphy.gif

Perry's first step on a slippery slope to Bum Fights after Jouban finishes him with Magnum.

It won't be the first funeral Perry has attended.

tdpGqfL.jpg

I have nothing against Perry but i hope he get manhandled tomorrow so that the retardation can stop.

I have nothing against Perry but i hope he get manhandled tomorrow so that the retardation can stop.
On sunday when you want to join the movement, don't be mad if their is no room for you

Back