The people who will be remembered in the fight against Covid19

Unfortunately, the people doing their jobs, and doing them very well won't be remembered. That's not how the news works.

Trump will be remembered as a bumbling idiot, and rightfully so.
CHRIS Cuomo will be remembered for all the airtime, even though he hasn't really done anything more than spread a message.

My wife had Chris Cuomo on one night, he was in his basement blabbing about his struggles. Then he said he woke up and his young son was right up to his face, watching him sleep. WTF. Why is your young son anywhere near you, you freaking moron.

Cuomo? Positive? The only reason he isn't coming off as badly as Trump is because the media desperately wants to make a hero out of him. New York is a disaster and that's on him, and I am constantly shocked at the media collectively fellating this guy as his State is the biggest clusterfuck in NA. I guess it pays to have a brother who is a prominent figure at CNN.
Underrated post.

Nailed it. The propaganda media arm will stop at nothing to make a hero when one isn’t available

If you have food on your table tonight, remember to thank a Farmer!

Cheers!

The front liners are the true heroes. Doctors, nurse, bus drivers, supermarket staff, volunteers, bin men, plumbers and electricians working in peoples homes. Anyone out in the field providing services we need to keep things functioning.

And the Twitter guy who donated $1 billion, props to him.

ytghi3dt0on41.jpg

This is going to eliminate all service jobs. No one will ever want a human handling their goods and services. This is going to create a absolute need for UBI.

The brave cops maintaining social distancing protocols WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.

i9lhotaiujr41.jpg

let's pour one out for the real heroes.
eMkLZe2.jpg

Why on earth would Cuomo be remembered positively?

After this is over the stock broker won’t be remembered for shit while the supermarket guy or girl who keeps the shelves stocked and you eating every night will be remembered as the heroes they are.

the unsung heroes of the country. The people who are looked at as expendable by a certain segment of our population.

No they won't. People are still screaming at the grocery store cashiers because they can't horde bread and toilet paper. No little kid is going to look at a cashier and say "wow, my hero"

Back