The other RR thread was deleted

Lol. I appreciate all this. Just got a text letting me know that all this is over. You guys are good people.

I'll try to field as many boxing questions as I can. No interest in the forum drama. We can put all of it behind us. I don't care about it.

Ask away (I am not even going to consider going through my inbox lol).
Welcome back man.

As a Deontay fan I want to bust AJ's balls more about losing to the fat kid, but been such a class act that I actually just kinda feel bad for him more than anything.

Surprised to hear E doesn't cut much weight, altho I read an old interview with him from a few years ago and he basically just said he eats chicken and broccoli and goes to the gym so he must basically be in fighting shape most of the time. Definitely seems too small for mw.

He might. He has a lot of media attention right now. I wouldn't ask him to do too much though if that's the weight he is comfortable at. It's what makes him marketable too. Long conversation lol.

His corner should have thrown in the towel. If a fighters eyes are blinking, you have a problem. Those people are idiots to say that. I know that everyone gets a kick on shitting on a fighter after a loss. If you honestly appreciate the sport none of this is funny and everyone involved should be ashamed. You don't treat your people like that. These guys make us a lot of money and in return we owe them the same respect

Ofcourse and they risk their health in there everytime even in sparring (specially in this case). I am excited for Ruiz but I’ve felt nothing but bad for AJ tbh.

As a Deontay fan I want to bust AJ's balls more about losing to the fat kid, but been such a class act that I actually just kinda feel bad for him more than anything.

Surprised to hear E doesn't cut much weight, altho I read an old interview with him from a few years ago and he basically just said he eats chicken and broccoli and goes to the gym so he must basically be in fighting shape most of the time. Definitely seems too small for mw.

Yeah, it's hard to shit on him. I work for Deontay and I can't bring myself to do it lol

He loves fish too lol. He's one of the few guys you never have to worry about weight wise.

Ofcourse and they risk their health in there everytime even in sparring (specially in this case). I am excited for Ruiz but I’ve felt nothing but bad for AJ tbh.

It's our job to make sure that doesn't happen. AJ's camp sucks and fuck them for allowing that to happen

I think Joshua has handled this perfectly. He's a good dude. That's why it's unfortunate his team sucks.

Ridiculous. They could have let him get killed in the ring. He wasn't there and as soon as a fighter says that it's over. Nothing more. It's very irresponsible to allow ths
Is it stupid for me to think that this fight kinda helps go against the narrative that AJ has a glass jaw? Obviously, as I've admitted before that I'm a casual boxing fan, have never trained, and have only really been into boxing for a few years, but taking the best shots of a 270lbs man for 7 rounds straight and getting up every time after recovering from a concussion seems like a good indication of a solid chin imo.

Is it stupid for me to think that this fight kinda helps go against the narrative that AJ has a glass jaw? Obviously, as I've admitted before that I'm a casual boxing fan, have never trained, and have only really been into boxing for a few years, but taking the best shots of a 270lbs man for 7 rounds straight and getting up every time after recovering from a concussion seems like a good indication of a solid chin imo.

I don't think it's fair to take anything from this fight because of the situation surrounding it. People used to say Danny was "chinny" and then the GGG fight happened and that was put to rest. We will see going forward

If I missed a question post it up and I will get to it today. I'm trying to respond to everything but it's a tad overwhelming. I promise I will though

Thanks.

Danny started too slow unfortunately. He knows that. It was the exact opposite of what he worked on. Closed well. Canelo won the fight. No issues. He hurt his hand very early on. Old injury anyways. No excuses. Props to Canelo

I have a huge issue on the AJ fight because I know for a fact that he was knocked out during sparring. Hearn is handling this like shit. AJ is being a class act. I don't know if he had a concussion because I am not part of his team but I assume that he did. He didn't look right at all. I wouldn't have wanted an immediate rematch. Probably would have shut him down for the year and seen how he looked in the gym against much better sparring

The unified belts might fracture and I am assuming AJ and his team want to get them back before that happens.

I know hard sparring in camps are pretty much par for the course (for some of it at least), but how often do the fighters hiring sparring partners get messed up or KO'd?

The unified belts might fracture and I am assuming AJ and his team want to get them back before that happens.

I know hard sparring in camps are pretty much par for the course (for some of it at least), but how often do the fighters hiring sparring partners get messed up or KO'd?

Very rare. You pay people for woek

Yeah, it's hard to shit on him. I work for Deontay and I can't bring myself to do it lol

He loves fish too lol. He's one of the few guys you never have to worry about weight wise.
So... just going to go full casual. Never heard of the guy Fury is fighting... What are Wilder's plans? Wait on him... Looks like Joshua will rematch Rocky before we can get that Super Fight...

1358091918_Henry_Winkler_Fonz_290x400.jpg

Back