The only time we've seen Conor at LW in UFC was against Eddie

He has gas for days at 155 too - went 30 boxing with May, landed more than Pacman and did not gas until the 27 or so minute mark. Obviously hard grappling exchanges can change everything, but let us not forget KHABIB GASSED in his last time at bat, couldn't get takedowns past two rounds and he has a MASSIVE weight cut.

I'm honestly banking on Khabib pulling out or missing weight. It baffles the mind that people trust the guy to come thru.

False. That was a very young Max who had not quite begun to fill out yet. Conor was probably bigger than him at that time. <45><45><45><45>
You're right that he was not thicc yet, but he was much taller.

The biggest opponent Conor ever faced was Jahnsen, who was a massive 6 feet (not scrawny) and Conor demolished him.

False. That was a very young Max who had not quite begun to fill out yet. Conor was probably bigger than him at that time. <45><45><45><45>

True dat. I live it when Cocainor fanbois point to this fight as proof of Conor's grappling prowess. Max was a kid with a new blue belt, training out of a garage in Hawaii.

And he looked amazing. One of the cleanest performances of his career. It is his natural weight division. The best Conor McGregor is the one at LW. Can't wait to see what he looks like vs Khabib.

True but he fought at the same weight he always does in the actual fight. Maybe the moderate 15-20 pound weight cut was good for him mentally and physically as opposed to the grueling 25-35 pound cuts to FW or the easy 5 to 10 pound cuts to Welter. Some guys seem to feel the cut helps you prepare your mind for the fight.

Or he just fought a guy with a suspect chin that he threw off his game and made fight emotionally and abandon his game plan instead of fight smart and composed.

Based on what though? He doesn't walk around heavier than a lot of the dudes he has faced.

Uh, he cut the most weight in FW history, and has a height and/or reach advantage over most of his opponents including Eddie.

Uh, he cut the most weight in FW history, and has a height and/or reach advantage over most of his opponents including Eddie.

So a guy who came in 167lbs to a WW fight cuts the most weight in FW history?

H cuts 20lbs to make weight. You're saying there isn't a fighter at FW that cuts more? lol...
Do you just make up bullshit in the hope that you'll start believing yourself?

Porier has been as heavy as 185lbs. A former 145lber.
Didn't Holloway get pulled from the Khabib fight at 160lbs? I'm sure he didn't get pulled for medical reasons for cutting 7lbs and not being able to do more... lol.

What exactly do you want him to do? Apparently too big for FW and LW according to you, but literally can't make weight at WW. I'm assuming you want him to fight there? Or is his reach still longer than some WW. Maybe a fight at MW against Costa or Rockhold?

So are you going to admit you're full of shit or keep this act going?

So a guy who came in 167lbs to a WW fight cuts the most weight in FW history?

H cuts 20lbs to make weight. You're saying there isn't a fighter at FW that cuts more? lol...
Do you just make up bullshit in the hope that you'll start believing yourself?

Porier has been as heavy as 185lbs. A former 145lber.
Didn't Holloway get pulled from the Khabib fight at 160lbs? I'm sure he didn't get pulled for medical reasons for cutting 7lbs and not being able to do more... lol.

What exactly do you want him to do? Apparently too big for FW and LW according to you, but literally can't make weight at WW. I'm assuming you want him to fight there? Or is his reach still longer than some WW. Maybe a fight at MW against Costa or Rockhold?

So are you going to admit you're full of shit or keep this act going?

You need to source Dustin weighing 185 lmao, I see where he was fat in December 2014 and weighed almost 180 but fat weight isn't walk around weight.

It really isn't hard. No other FW weighs what Conor does in the cage and enjoys the height/reach advantage that Conor has had for all but two fights.

Even Aldo when he gained mass after a neck injury only made it to 163. I mean, the Skeletor memes are about Conor only. And I'm not sure where you read that I said he's too big for LW because I never once said that. Clearly 155 is his ideal weight class.

But it's cool, I'm sure you think Diaz is 210.

You need to source Dustin weighing 185 lmao, I see where he was fat in December 2014 and weighed almost 180 but fat weight isn't walk around weight.

Sure, so now we have to abide by your arbitrary rules as to what defines weight outside of fighting time.
I need to source info? Interesting, considering you're the one that made up a ridiculous claim and have absolutely no backing to it. Funny, right?

It really isn't hard. No other FW weighs what Conor does in the cage and enjoys the height/reach advantage that Conor has had for all but two fights.

Again, what is the ideal amount of fights he is allowed to enjoy his reach and height? Should he only search out opponents naturally larger than him?

Even Aldo when he gained mass after a neck injury only made it to 163. I mean, the Skeletor memes are about Conor only. And I'm not sure where you read that I said he's too big for LW because I never once said that. Clearly 155 is his ideal weight class.

No source for Aldo. You gotta source it bro. You expect me to use the internet for two seconds and verify this?
Sure, the memes are only for Connor because no one who makes the memes really gives a damn about anyone else.

Really, he is suited for LW? But he has longer arms than Eddie bro! Unfair!

But it's cool, I'm sure you think Diaz is 210.

I actually don't care how much they weigh, and the apparent unfairness of height and reach like you do. They show up in that weight class, and they fight. You're over here moaning about a guy not belonging in a division when he hasn't missed weight once. You sound upset. Where as I'm just quoting you on your BS. Not even a fan of McGregor tbh.[/QUOTE]

McGregor at 145 will always baffle me, his face at weigh ins didn't even show any indication that was him, he looked completely different.
I honestly thought that one pic that looks like a vegan rescued from the wilderness was just a joke until I finally asked and people said "That's really him!".

Y'all are fools for thinking Conor has a chance. I love how stupid y'all are. It amuses me.
Seeing a whitebelt post this warms the (you) of my heart
l@nd0

Based on what though? He doesn't walk around heavier than a lot of the dudes he has faced.

Bro he’s got longer arms. That’s makes him bigger than everyone. He’s cheating. making weight means nothing to these retards. Nobody complained when Aldo was facing guys like mendes or Edgar. Then he faces guys he’s not bigger than and gets lit right up ‍♂️

Khabib can't get touched by that McGregor left or the fights over. Khabib landing a takedown isn't fight ending and the fight starts standing
Plenty of people have taken "the left" and not got kod. Aldos the only one in the UFC who took 1 shot and didnt continue on. Contrary to popular belief its not "conor lands and its over"

Sure, so now we have to abide by your arbitrary rules as to what defines weight outside of fighting time.
I need to source info? Interesting, considering you're the one that made up a ridiculous claim and have absolutely no backing to it. Funny, right?

Again, what is the ideal amount of fights he is allowed to enjoy his reach and height? Should he only search out opponents naturally larger than him?

No source for Aldo. You gotta source it bro. You expect me to use the internet for two seconds and verify this?
Sure, the memes are only for Connor because no one who makes the memes really gives a damn about anyone else.

Really, he is suited for LW? But he has longer arms than Eddie bro! Unfair!

I actually don't care how much they weigh, and the apparent unfairness of height and reach like you do. They show up in that weight class, and they fight. You're over here moaning about a guy not belonging in a division when he hasn't missed weight once. You sound upset. Where as I'm just quoting you on your BS. Not even a fan of McGregor tbh.

My favorite part is how you say I'm upset in your tenth paragraph.

If you're not a Cocainor fanboi then just move on. The dude cut more weight than anyone at FW. It's really not debatable. Couple guys cut a similar amount, Conor is not the sole weight cutter of the division, but definitely the biggest offender.

Conor is a FW who never missed weight. Khabib is a WW. Let's not distort the facts here.

My favorite part is how you say I'm upset in your tenth paragraph.

If you're not a Cocainor fanboi then just move on. The dude cut more weight than anyone at FW. It's really not debatable. Couple guys cut a similar amount, Conor is not the sole weight cutter of the division, but definitely the biggest offender.

You really like making shit up in your head, don't you?

And Eddie sold out like a bitch .. so we really have no clue how he will do

Conor is an Atomweight, Khabib a Super Heavyweight.

Am I doing it right?

No, Conor never missed FW. Khabib has missed LW. Let's use facts shall we? And before you cry about me being a nuthugger.

khabib-vegas.png

I use facts. You use emotion. Get over it little girl.

Back