The only time we've seen Conor at LW in UFC was against Eddie

West Linn

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And he looked amazing. One of the cleanest performances of his career. It is his natural weight division. The best Conor McGregor is the one at LW. Can't wait to see what he looks like vs Khabib.

UnsightlyGrandioseGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

It's the Goldilocks weight for him. And now he's going to steal Khabib's porridge.

'The Best Conor' is a marketing gimmick built on a massive size advantage and a huge weight cut.

McGregor at 145 will always baffle me, his face at weigh ins didn't even show any indication that was him, he looked completely different.

As dustin poirier demonstrated, alvarez is extremely beatable.

As dustin poirier demonstrated, alvarez is extremely beatable.

Alvarez is old and broken.

A win over Robbie Lawler doesn’t mean so much nowadays.

Wonderboy’s wins over Hendricks and Rory don’t mean as much as if he’d beaten them when they were motivated and tough.

Wins over BJ Penn or Gray Maynard were once a big deal.
Today, they mean absolutely nothing.

Times change.

I still think Poirier is the one who is very beatable.
To beat Conor would take a special Khabib type of fighter.
Poirier is incredibly overrated.

Them Conor dick suckers are out in full force suckin' on that Mcgregor dick today, congrates!

Last edited:

Wonderboy’s wins over Hendricks and Rory don’t mean as much as if he’d beaten them when they were motivated and tough.

Times change.

I disagree, Poirier is not overrated. He was young when he fought Conor. He's just getting into his prime now.

I've said this many times... The only way McGregor wins this fight. Is if he cracks Khabib early in the first or second round. Any point after that he's shown to drastically reduce in punching power. And Khabib will run through him.

Times change.

Um. Rory just beat Lima who's as good of a win as anyone at WW in the UFC not named Woodley. And is now facing Moose. Rory isn't motivated or tough?

I disagree, Poirier is not overrated. He was young when he fought Conor. He's just getting into his prime now.

He's 6 months younger than Conor lol

I want Conor to win, but Habib is going to maul him.

Mcgregor wont come back after this unless he finds a way to become zombie Mgregor and fight at 145 again but then he will get subbed by Ortega.

Conor is the greatest showman MMA has ever seen but his time is running out.

Back