The only time we've seen Conor at LW in UFC was against Eddie

No, Conor never missed FW. Khabib has missed LW. Let's use facts shall we? And before you cry about me being a nuthugger.

khabib-vegas.png

I use facts. You use emotion. Get over it little girl.

Lol ad hominems are linked to insecurities.

I've never said that Conor and Khabib are the same size. Khabib clearly has some weight on him.

That doesn't change the fact that Conor cut 20-25 lbs to make 145.

Alvarez is old and broken.

A win over Robbie Lawler doesn’t mean so much nowadays.

Wonderboy’s wins over Hendricks and Rory don’t mean as much as if he’d beaten them when they were motivated and tough.

Wins over BJ Penn or Gray Maynard were once a big deal.
Today, they mean absolutely nothing.

Times change.

I still think Poirier is the one who is very beatable.
To beat Conor would take a special Khabib type of fighter.
Poirier is incredibly overrated.
I don’t think he’s overrated I think he’s right where he should be. It’s just there is a huge jump in skill at the 1,2, and 3 spot.

Plenty of people have taken "the left" and not got kod. Aldos the only one in the UFC who took 1 shot and didnt continue on. Contrary to popular belief its not "conor lands and its over"
I was thinking more of the Eddie Alvarez fight. Seemed like when McGregor was able to tag Alvarez his gamelan was out the window.

Lol ad hominems are linked to insecurities.

I've never said that Conor and Khabib are the same size. Khabib clearly has some weight on him.

That doesn't change the fact that Conor cut 20-25 lbs to make 145.

I didn't use ad hominems, I used 100% facts.

Also, just about everyone, certainly in the top of 145 cuts that much. LWs cut even more. Deal with it.

I was thinking more of the Eddie Alvarez fight. Seemed like when McGregor was able to tag Alvarez his gamelan was out the window.
Problem with Alvarez , is his gameplan is usually to brawl, he often gets tagged and goes into brawling mode which is an awful gameplan against an accurate striker. That's who he is though. He also caved under bright lights but thats a different point.

Problem with Alvarez , is his gameplan is usually to brawl, he often gets tagged and goes into brawling mode which is an awful gameplan against an accurate striker. That's who he is though. He also caved under bright lights but thats a different point.
We'll see if Khabib can preform under the brightest lights in all of combat sports.

My favorite part is how you say I'm upset in your tenth paragraph.

If you're not a Cocainor fanboi then just move on. The dude cut more weight than anyone at FW. It's really not debatable. Couple guys cut a similar amount, Conor is not the sole weight cutter of the division, but definitely the biggest offender.

I said your upset because you genuinely sound upset. You're literally here sitting around and making excuses as to why he won and how it is unfair he allegedly cuts the most weight.

Reality is, Conor makes 145lbs easier than Yoel makes 185lbs. Easier than Holloway makes 145lbs. Easier than Rampage makes 205lbs. Easier than Kevin Lee makes 155lbs. Guess what? Easier than Khabib makes 155lbs.
Never pulled out of a fight due to weight cut, and never missed weight.

Cocainor? Jesus. Not only are you not funny, but your saltiness continues. Not to mention, just proves you were looking to get a rise out of Conor fans.
Him cutting the most weight at FW isn't debatable. That is correct. Since I have already shown that plenty of guys were heavier and cutting more weight. Holloway walks around heavier. Porier walks around heavier. Dan Hooker was in FW and he cut more weight. Ortega walks around heavier.

So the two best guys in the division currently, both cut more weight than Conor. One has been unable to fight lately due to it, and the other has admitted to using enhancers to help cut weight. The 167lbs Conor is a huge cut though! lol...

Just because I'm not a fanboy, doesn't mean I won't call out blatant bullshit, especially when your argument is so shit and sloppy.

Back