The only time we've seen Conor at LW in UFC was against Eddie

Um. Rory just beat Lima who's as good of a win as anyone at WW in the UFC not named Woodley. And is now facing Moose. Rory isn't motivated or tough?

No.

He lost motivation after the 2nd Lawler loss and looked like shit against Wonderboy.

He’s in good form again now.
He would toy with Woodley and destroy any WW in the UFC if he were to fight them in the fall.

Y'all are fools for thinking Conor has a chance. I love how stupid y'all are. It amuses me.

I've said this many times... The only way McGregor wins this fight. Is if he cracks Khabib early in the first or second round. Any point after that he's shown to drastically reduce in punching power. And Khabib will run through him.
Khabib can't get touched by that McGregor left or the fights over. Khabib landing a takedown isn't fight ending and the fight starts standing

Look at all the salty haters...

Though Conor would never fight Khabib, thought he was retired...?

I've noticed that Conor's dick suckers are out in full force suckin' his dick today, congrates!

There's no need to be a sore loser just because you wasted the last year of your life saying Conor was too scared to fight Khabib.

No need to talk about it because this fight will never happen, Conor has proved over and over again that he only takes fights that benefit him and that he thinks are easy, He's been out 2 years dodging top guys at lightweight.

'The Best Conor' is a marketing gimmick built on a massive size advantage and a huge weight cut.

Didn't Conor come in 167lbs for his WW fight against Nate? So he is using a "massive" size advantage but can't even make a division one weight class up?
You think Khabib walks around at less than 185lbs?

Y'all are fools for thinking Conor has a chance. I love how stupid y'all are. It amuses me.
So you're gonna bet the house and post the slip, right?

Cause you're definitely not just full of shit. Definitely not.

<36>

I disagree, Poirier is not overrated. He was young when he fought Conor. He's just getting into his prime now.

It ain’t the age, he is also much better at 155. Said this in another thread but I would love to see them role that one back. Much more than Diaz 3.

Didn't Conor come in 167lbs for his WW fight against Nate? So he is using a "massive" size advantage but can't even make a division one weight class up?
You think Khabib walks around at less than 185lbs?

T/F Conor is bigger than everyone he's fought in the UFC but Nate and Holloway.

That's at 145, all you are proving is that you are wrong.

Since Khabib can't make 145 ever and Conor did, so how's Conor the 'bigger man with a weight advantage' like you were trying to imply? Since what matters is the current, not the past.

<Waaah>
Hey derp, I wasn't talking about the size of Conor/Khabib.

Conor's whole UFC run, besides Nate, was against smaller guys.

Just glad this is going to happen... The bums have been blessed.

Yep LW Is his class for sure. The cut is obviously reasonable and physically he looks spectacular.

T/F Conor is bigger than everyone he's fought in the UFC but Nate and Holloway.
False. That was a very young Max who had not quite begun to fill out yet. Conor was probably bigger than him at that time. <45><45><45><45>

At 145lb; thompson annihilated whittaker at 170, now whittaker is the champion at 185.

Dustin is beating Conor at 55???

Conor is the best at 55 because he’s not killing himself to make weight. You are dreaming if you think he loses that fight. He would destroy him again. Dustin can’t strike with him.

Back