The ONLY time Conor fought a wrestler in his entire "well managed" career....

i love how you ignore the part that Floyd could also destroy Conor in a minute in MMA too.

you act like it's a guarantee that Conor is going to take him down and/or land a devastating low kick. Floyd could give Conor what Ray Mercer gave to Tim Sylvia too.

300 plus pound Tim Sylvia got killed fast by low level journeyman Abe Wagner in similar fashion. He just is not a good comparison when it comes to anything.

giphy.gif

YxhCJAR.jpg
<DontBelieve1> I think you do believe him.<TheDonald>

McGregor is a beast for the first 8 minutes of a fight. After that he's a stumbling duck

You watched a lowlight and thought he looked bad?Hmmm

I hate Conor

I hope he retires

He’s an awful person

You watched a lowlight and thought he looked bad?Hmmm

Think about how wild this is

Even in Conor's "lowlight," it's mostly footage of Conor dodging shots, rolling shots, blocking kicks, deflecting shots...and significantly outstriking everyone lol

It speaks volumes about just how untouchable Conor truly Is

The fact haters have to reach that far and wide

The fact that the only material you can ever use for a Conor "lowlight" is deflected shots and a bunch of opponents who Conor outclassed

Lol

Gosh damn Conor is amazing

Even just Conor's lowlight>>>>>most fighters highlights

Conor's highlights are simply next level matrix shit

McGregor is a beast for the first 8 minutes of a fight. After that he's a stumbling duck
Yet dominated round 4 vs Nate Diaz

And won round 8 vs Floyd

A fun little fact that many conveniently forget is that Conor rocked Floyd in round 9 to the body and was doing great in round 9 too

Conor literally lost the Floyd fight out of no where

Haters will never admit how they were genuinely afraid Conor was pulling off the win

Last edited:
A colleague of mine just im'ed me this. I know I give the guy a hard time because he's the guy you love to hate but I found this pretty worrying. Guys like him and Gaethje worry me because the trade off for being so exciting is taking so much damage.

Even having seen his fights previously, the amount of head trauma and complete absence of defense on display here is staggering for a striker of his caliber. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter degenerate so badly through the course of a couple rounds when fatigued. He's got a solid chin though I'll give him that, but oh boy when he gets tired he stumbles around with his hands down it's only a matter of time before real damage is done and that chin is cracked.

I really hope he gets his defensive issues and cardio worked out so he sticks around for a while. Even after watching all his fights this video still shocked me.

50th Conor thread by you this week.

You're obsessed.

hemember Juventud?

tonalc3a1-12.jpg

That's my guy.

There is only one person left for him to fight and that's GSP
141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

If you think this was bad just imagine what Conor will do to him and when it's all said and done nobody will deny that Conor is the greatest and most influential mixed-martial artist ever

Lol nope. If Khabib beats him he will be 2-2 over his last 4. 2-3 if you count Floyd. You guys really don’t get that his career has been built off of fighting smaller guys.

Here are some gifs.

Almost hard to believe this is "the best striker in MMA" when it passes the second round. No sense of defense whatsoever. It's almost like Turtle Shell Lesnar.

nate-cuts-off-the-cage-comp.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

$

z70D5Jx.gif

UepSTfZ.gif

Nate Diaz got robbed in the 2nd fight. He destroyed Conor.

How has this shit troll thread not been wastelanded yet?

Better question, how has this troll not been banned?

Did you actually even watch the video?

He literally slow mo's on shots that Conor clearly dodges lol

I'm convinced that this is a troll video meant for Conor's haters to lure them in and then prove how great Conor's defense really is

Out of 24 fights and that's all you can come up with while reaching. Its a testament to how little Conor actually even ever gets touched

And of the rare amount of "shots" you see "landing," watch how Conor is always rolling with those shots that do manage to get through, deflecting , taking off the shoulder instead of the chin etc

The 1 and only time Conor has ever even been hit clean full on was Nate 1. Incredible.

Conor has the best defense and defensive skill in MMA history

SoftGleefulCottontail.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.webp

vskw2s.gif

24ew9a8.gif

Conor was even matrix dodging Floyd (which hall of fame boxers never managed to do against Floyd)
2vhvjer.gif

There's no one in the UFC who even has 5% of the defensive skill Conor has.

Again, out of 24 fights with how much time Conor spends striking, the fact he's only ever been touched this little while only taking 1 big clean shot (Nate 1) his entire MMA career is mindblowingly impressive of Conor's defense

Conor has Immaculate impenetrable defense

Keep trying harder you delusional hater

Your "concern trolling" is transparent. Go take that shit else where

Conor rarely ever gets hit, that along with his style based around skill and IQ, means Conor is going to age as gracefully as humanly possible

Again Conor will be able to fight at the highest level for as long as he wants. Conor never gets hit clean and his whole style is based on skill, defense, countering etc. Conor's whole game is predicated on drawing out responses through various various methods and then slipping and countering
you're weird

@PROlogic

p_101528432.jpg

Thread got marred by @PROlogic's temper tantrum/outbursts.

Settle down kid, go get a juice box or something before posting, next time you get angered by gifs of Conor being tooled in the 2nd Nate fight.

There is only one person left for him to fight and that's GSP
141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

If you think this was bad just imagine what Conor will do to him and when it's all said and done nobody will deny that Conor is the greatest and most influential mixed-martial artist ever
you lost your mind. GSP would rag doll him to the ground for 5 rounds. Worst matchup style with technical striking and all around game.

Conor is going to fight Khabib then do either GSP or a Nate trilogy then retire from fighting and live off his celebrity and maybe do movies.

Back