The ONLY time Conor fought a wrestler in his entire "well managed" career....

A colleague of mine just im'ed me this. I know I give the guy a hard time because he's the guy you love to hate but I found this pretty worrying. Guys like him and Gaethje worry me because the trade off for being so exciting is taking so much damage.

Even having seen his fights previously, the amount of head trauma and complete absence of defense on display here is staggering for a striker of his caliber. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter degenerate so badly through the course of a couple rounds when fatigued. He's got a solid chin though I'll give him that, but oh boy when he gets tired he stumbles around with his hands down it's only a matter of time before real damage is done and that chin is cracked.

I really hope he gets his defensive issues and cardio worked out so he sticks around for a while. Even after watching all his fights this video still shocked me.

You could post the exact same montage of Khabibs fights or any other fighters fights to show them being Tagged. So what? He could improve his defence but his offence and solid chin more than make up for the defensive frailities. The cardio issues are his kryptonite though i will agree.

oh look this obsessed conor hater made another conor thread, using the same gifs he always does.

Conor has obvious holes in his game but only Nate has beaten him in the ufc. Conor has a great chin and supreme confidence and enough talent to make it all work. Heart and chin Imo are probably equal to actual skill and technique.

Is this toners new acc?

You could post the exact same montage of Khabibs fights or any other fighters fights to show them being Tagged. So what? He could improve his defence but his offence and solid chin more than make up for the defensive frailities. The cardio issues are his kryptonite though i will agree.

<DontBelieve1>

he still went 5 rounds with diaz and 10 rounds with mayweather...

sure he doesnt have great cardio but its not as bad as people here say. its just average.
It's not just his bad cardio, don't get it twisted, it's how badly he fights when he gasses and his complete inability to defend against punches. It's almost as bad as turtle shell Lesnar.

He can barely hold his hands up and stumbles around like a drunk.

Worried about how many flush shots he takes in this state.

It's not just his bad cardio, don't get it twisted, it's how badly he fights when he gasses and his complete inability to defend against punches. It's almost as bad as turtle shell Lesnar.

He can barely hold his hands up and stumbles around like a drunk.

Worried about how many flush shots he takes in this state.
Khabib has pillow fists.
He's not KOing anyone.

Conor might also have the quickest hands in his division.
So even with his hands down, he can get the counter-hit.

In fact, much of his game is baiting his opponents to commit to their strikes.
Then, he counters you as you lean in.

Conor isn't afraid to take hit in exchange for a counter.
He's one of the few fighters that can fight like this even with his hands down.

Anyway, look at the videos i posted earlier in this thread for more details on Conor's striking game.
He may be the best striker in MMA today. Especailly with his footwork, movement, angles, timing, distance, and speed.

Last edited:
conor could lose 10 fights in a row and still be the top ppv dude
even he could be like I'm going to do a tennis match and fans would buy the shit out of that

Khabib has pillow fists.
He's not KOing anyone.

Conor might also have the quickest hands in his division.
So even with his hands down, he can get the counter-hit.

In fact, much of his game is baiting his opponents to commit to their strikes.
Then, he counters you as you lean in.

Conor isn't afraid to take hit in exchange for a counter.
He's one of the few figters that can fight like this even with his hands down.

Anyway, look at the videos i posted earlier in this thread for more details on Conor's striking game.
He may be the best striker in MMA today. Especailly with his footwork, movement, angles, timing, distance, and speed.
Most people don't get finished with GNP unless a standup knockdown comes first.

Khabib is going take Conor down and hit him more than he's ever been hit in his life for 25 minutes if he survives that long.

Most people don't get finished with GNP unless a standup knockdown comes first.

Khabib is going take Conor down and hit him more than he's ever been hit in his life for 25 minutes.

The question is if Khabib can take Conor down.
He is very sloppy with the way he shoots for the single leg.
Conor could easily evade with his footwork and catch him on the way in.

And Khabib really needs his opponent's back to the cage to take them down.
Conor likes to control the center of the cage. So it won't be easy for Khabib.
Especially since Khabib doesn't really setup his takedown. That leaves him wide open for a counter strike.

Yes. If Khabib takes Conor down near the fence, then it will be a long day for Conor.
On the other hand, we don't know how good Khabib's chin is, but we know how powerful Conor's hands are.

I am not sure if Khabib has been hit by anyone that hits as hard as Conor.
Maybe we will see Khabib do a chicken dance.

The question is if Khabib can take Conor down.
He is very sloppy with the way he shoots for the single leg.
Conor could easily evade with his footwork and catch him on the way in.

And Khabib really needs his opponent's back to the cage to take them down.
Conor likes to control the center of the cage. So it won't be easy for Khabib.
Especially since Khabib doesn't really setup his takedown. That leaves him wide open for a counter strike.

Yes. If Khabib takes Conor down near the fence, then it will be a long day for Conor.
On the other hand, we don't know how good Khabib's chin is, but we know how powerful Conor's hands are.

I am not sure if Khabib has been hit by anyone that hits as hard as Conor.
Maybe we will see Khabib do a chicken dance.
Khabib has an explosive single too.

Conor will be on back faster than a groupie whore at a rock concert.

Last edited:
A colleague of mine just im'ed me this. I know I give the guy a hard time because he's the guy you love to hate but I found this pretty worrying. Guys like him and Gaethje worry me because the trade off for being so exciting is taking so much damage.

Even having seen his fights previously, the amount of head trauma and complete absence of defense on display here is staggering for a striker of his caliber. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter degenerate so badly through the course of a couple rounds when fatigued. He's got a solid chin though I'll give him that, but oh boy when he gets tired he stumbles around with his hands down it's only a matter of time before real damage is done and that chin is cracked.

I really hope he gets his defensive issues and cardio worked out so he sticks around for a while. Even after watching all his fights this video still shocked me.

You can't judge fighter's future based on his worst moments. I can make Roy Jones Jr's worst moments compilation and he'll look like shitty boxer.

You can't judge fighter's future based on his worst moments. I can make Roy Jones Jr's worst moments compilation and he'll look like shitty boxer.
Maybe when he was past his pime.

RJJ didn't even lose a round for nearly 50 fights.

Khabib has an explosive single too.

Conor will be on back faster than a groupie whore at a rock concert.

Explosive but with little to no setup.
It's a counter stiker's dream.
Unfortunately, Conor is one of the best counter-strikers.

Explosive but with little to no setup.
It's a counter stiker's dream.
Unfortunately, Conor is one of the best counter-strikers.
How the fuck is Conor going to counter strike a swing single?

Does he have a flying knee I'm not a aware of?

I don’t recall Conor taking much damage at all throughout his ufc run.

All this video makes me think is Conor deserves every single penny he's made in this business.

Back