The ONLY time Conor fought a wrestler in his entire "well managed" career....

Floyd bounced his head around for 10rds or so and put him on medical suspension. That is worse than floyd going out and flat out ko'ing him quick.
Ten rounds? Lol get out of here. Floyd was getting out struck until Conor started to gas out in the 6th round. That's not bouncing his head around for ten rounds.

Unbiased, i actually see someone very tired who still rolls with punches pretty well

Look pal you dont get in the octocage unless the doctors say you are fit to fight. Its unfair to diagnos people anyway like unare doing. Frankly ur fake concern gimmick is number one bs

UepSTfZ.gif

How good is mayweather, just knows the right distance, can walk right into a punch and know that he wont get hit.
He was toying with McGregor

Yeah add up all the great moments and it far surpasses the worst moments. Some of those fights in the vid he ended up winning. You can cherry pick "worst" moments with any fighter and make them look bad, not very hard to do. I'm not even a huge fan of his but gotta speak the truth.

Fuck off with your logic on Sherdog.

Conor is a shit striker because he got hit a few times.

Roy Nelson can't take a punch because Mark Hunt KOed him.

Khabib can't wrestle because Edison Barboza blocked a takedown.

A colleague of mine just im'ed me this. I know I give the guy a hard time because he's the guy you love to hate but I found this pretty worrying. Guys like him and Gaethje worry me because the trade off for being so exciting is taking so much damage.

Even having seen his fights previously, the amount of head trauma and complete absence of defense on display here is staggering for a striker of his caliber. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter degenerate so badly through the course of a couple rounds when fatigued. He's got a solid chin though I'll give him that, but oh boy when he gets tired he stumbles around with his hands down it's only a matter of time before real damage is done.

I really hope he gets his defensive issues and cardio worked out so he sticks around for a while. Even after watching all his fights this video still shocked me.

Conor has taken some serious damage but so have all of his opponents.

Ten rounds? Lol get out of here. Floyd was getting out struck until Conor started to gas out in the 6th round. That's not bouncing his head around for ten rounds.
Lord Floyd could've knocked him out with one arm tied behind his back.

Silly boy

Who is this twat, seriously can mods not do something to stop this fool littering the forum with repetitive drivel? This is getting beyond a joke.

Lord Floyd could've knocked him out with one arm tied behind his back.

Silly boy
Lmao no. If that was the case then why didn't floyd do that? Instead he waited until he gassed out and from his corner you can tell that was the game plan from the beginning.

If it was an MMA fight Floyd wouldn't have lasted a minute. I love how people ignore this just to shit on Conor.

Lmao no. If that was the case then why didn't floyd do that? Instead he waited until he gassed out and from his corner you can tell that was the game plan from the beginning.

If it was an MMA fight Floyd wouldn't have lasted a minute.
He wanted to give the fans a show after the marathon he ran against an actual athlete in Pacquiao, something that McBooger is not.

Floyd is an A-level athlete that would sleep McGregor in a street fight after 2 weeks of training TDD. Conor's kicks are dogshit so Lord Floyd doesn't have to worry about those.

He wanted to give the fans a show after the marathon he ran against an actual dangerous opponent (Pacquiao)

Floyd is an A-level athlete that would sleep McGregor in a street fight after 2 weeks of training TDD. Conor's kicks are dogshit so Lord Floyd doesn't have to worry about those.
Once again a flat out myth and a lie. Floyd has never given a shit about the fans he gave them decision after decision most of his career which is why he was so hated - people watched him to lose. He couldn't care less because all he cares about is money. If he wanted to give the fans a show he would have traded with Conor as soon as the bell rang and made it into a brawl but he played it safe because he knew Conor lacked conditioning and would gas out.

Floyd once again conned the fans. Even in his own domain with all the advantages he decided to play the safe game.

If Floyd could beat Conor in an MMA fight you don't think he would have signed the dotted line by now God damn you people are delusional. You hate Conor so much you are willing to delude yourself into thinking Floyd stands a chance in an MMA fight lol.

Once again a flat out myth and a lie. Floyd has never given a shit about the fans he gave them decision after decision. He couldn't care less. All he cares about is money. If he wanted to give the fans a show he would have traded with Conor as soon as the bell rang and made it into a brawl but he played it safe because he knew Conor lacked conditioning and would gas out.

Floyd once again conned the fans. Even in his own domain with all the advantages he decided to play the safe game.

If Floyd could beat Conor in an MMA fight you don't think he would have signed the dotted line by now God damn you people are delusional. You hate Conor so much you are willing to delude yourself into thinking Floyd stands a chance in an MMA fight lol.
Lol

Conner McGrooger couldn't even beat a club boxer with F-level wrestling in an MMA fight

<{natewhut}>

Lol

Conner McGrooger couldn't even beat a club boxer with F-level wrestling in an MMA fight

<{natewhut}>
Nate is a black belt in JJ, has insane conditioning, granite chin and has great boxing which has been praised by professional boxers. I think he's a Top 5 LW and is going to beat Poirier because he's simply better and has improved a lot.

Floyd wouldn't last a minute in an MMA fight and doesn't have the balls to even challenge himself to risk the loss like Conor did. I think when the history books are written Conor's loss against Floyd will be seen in a more positive light.

There is only one person left for him to fight and that's GSP
141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

If you think this was bad just imagine what Conor will do to him and when it's all said and done nobody will deny that Conor is the greatest and most influential mixed-martial artist ever

iu

Can't believe they missed that giant left hook Aldo landed on his way to getting slept

Conor is a master of timing, he got a great left and with that timing he makes it even much better.
he also got great chin. look at shots by Mendez, any other fighter would go down with that.

Conor is also getting hit, poeple are talking Khabib gets hit a lot.
you cant make a video like above with Khabib.
Khabib is a master for not getting hit and this wil make this fight more interesting.
also Khabib is a master of grapling which imo gives him the advantage.

Last edited:
Conor does not take that much damage in even his losses. Stop it.

There is only one person left for him to fight and that's GSP
141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

If you think this was bad just imagine what Conor will do to him and when it's all said and done nobody will deny that Conor is the greatest and most influential mixed-martial artist ever

Lol, that was after fighting a guy with 1 punch knockouts against Fitch and Kampmann, guys who have never been knocked out cold before or since and still winning. Also a guy with enough of a wrestling pedigree to be able to keep Georges from talking him down.

Not only would GSP destroy Conor but so would the man who made GSP look like that. This is the problem people have with Conor fans, The guy had trouble fighting a lightweight at his normal in cage weight without having to go through a huge weight cut but you think he would have a chance against real WWs. Guys that ragdolled the "bigger man" that he barely managed to overcome out of the division with little effort? Lol. Give it a rest and maybe people will stop being annoyed with the guy because of the obnoxious uneducated delusional "fans" he attracted to the sport.

Back