The ONLY time Conor fought a wrestler in his entire "well managed" career....

300 plus pound Tim Sylvia got killed fast by low level journeyman Abe Wagner in similar fashion. He just is not a good comparison when it comes to anything.

yeah, except he was one of the best UFC HW champions the UFC ever had, but yeah, he's not good at anything.

There is only one person left for him to fight and that's GSP
141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

If you think this was bad just imagine what Conor will do to him and when it's all said and done nobody will deny that Conor is the greatest and most influential mixed-martial artist ever

If they make this fight your boy gets destroyed.

Conor is a master of his craft. That includes distance, timing, precision, and footwork.

UepSTfZ.gif

How good is mayweather, just knows the right distance, can walk right into a punch and know that he wont get hit.
He was toying with McGregor
Thats what happens when a boxer thats 49-0 thats known as the best defensive boxer ever faces an 0-0 ammy boxer. People acting like floyd came out of a retirement home. He was retired for two years (some fighters have longer layoffs) and stays inshape and healthy all year.

You do know mma and boxing are two different sports?

yeah, except he was one of the best UFC HW champions the UFC ever had, but yeah, he's not good at anything.

When he got way past 300+ pounds - yeah he pretty much wasn't good at anything. You might go as far as say he shouldn't have even been sanctioned to fight in such shape.

Nogueira, Couture, Arlovski, Mir and Fedor have wins over real Tim Sylvia.

When he got way past 300+ pounds - yeah he pretty much wasn't good at anything. You might go as far as say he shouldn't have even been sanctioned to fight in such shape.

Nogueira, Couture, Arlovski, Mir and Fedor have wins over real Tim Sylvia.

what's your point? no matter what shape he was, he was never beating Ray Mercer doing what he was doing.

and that's my point, boxers aren't out of their element in an MMA fight, not if the MMA fighter chooses to box.

@Mysterio daily Conor thread

Ten rounds? Lol get out of here. Floyd was getting out struck until Conor started to gas out in the 6th round. That's not bouncing his head around for ten rounds.
You didn't watch the Mayweather fight, did you? Probably just got the synopsis and started repeating what everyone else does on Sherdog.

he still went 5 rounds with diaz and 10 rounds with mayweather...

sure he doesnt have great cardio but its not as bad as people here say. its just average.

Try actually watching the video

Floyd has been rocked plenty.

By Corely, by Judah, By Mosley, By Marcos etc

Apparently because the thumbnail has Conor in it that invalidates actual reality. Delusional

I only posted that vid to attack the shit logic of Conor haters

"Omg he got hit, therefore bad defense"

Even Floyd gets hit. When you swim in water you will get wet. Derp

In fact, here's a fun fact for you. Floyd has been rocked more times in one fight alone, than Conor has his entire career combined lol

All the people in the video supposedly "hitting" Conor all lost to Conor and were massively out struck by Conor

Let me throw your defense of Floyd, right back at you....

And yet Conor has never lost an MMA fight on the feet ever in his life..out struck every one in the video..And is 21-3 (with those 3 losses all simply being sub losses)

Exceptions only seem to prove the rule when it comes to Conor

Conor haters are truly the worst
Conor lost the Diaz fight because of the standup game. He got rocked, shot for a takedown, and subbed. It's not like Nate hit a trip or double and passed guard.

Man, the haters have gotten pretty awful, but you blatant nuthuggers are just as fucking bad. I mean, shit. I know 90% of you are trolling, but it's getting to the point where no one can tell the difference between stupid and troll.

I wouldn't say he was one of the best. One of the most successful, sure. Do you honestly believe prime Sylvia could have beaten Mark Hunt, Werdum, Cain, Junior, Stipe, etc.?

I wouldn't say he was one of the best. One of the most successful, sure. Do you honestly believe prime Sylvia could have beaten Mark Hunt, Werdum, Cain, Junior, Stipe, etc.?

yes of course he could have beaten some of those guys. would he? i don't know, but he definitely could have.

Honestly when we talk about Conor... we have to specify Pre-Gas Conor & Post Gas Conor! 2 different fighters man! Pre Gas Conor is one Bad Dude Man! I still have a Hard Time understanding how he made Alvarez look like A Bum from the Corner!

what's your point? no matter what shape he was, he was never beating Ray Mercer doing what he was doing.

and that's my point, boxers aren't out of their element in an MMA fight, not if the MMA fighter chooses to box.

The fight lasted 8 seconds. He didn't have time to do anything in that fight. (Pure) Boxer can win a mma fight for sure but it's highly unlikely to happen vs better than shit level competition. Thats my point. Mercier vs Sylvia was freakshow that didn't need to happen but it did and now trolls have material to work with because people like ignoring context.

A colleague of mine just im'ed me this. I know I give the guy a hard time because he's the guy you love to hate but I found this pretty worrying. Guys like him and Gaethje worry me because the trade off for being so exciting is taking so much damage.

Even having seen his fights previously, the amount of head trauma and complete absence of defense on display here is staggering for a striker of his caliber. I don't think I've ever seen a fighter degenerate so badly through the course of a couple rounds when fatigued. He's got a solid chin though I'll give him that, but oh boy when he gets tired he stumbles around with his hands down it's only a matter of time before real damage is done and that chin is cracked.

I really hope he gets his defensive issues and cardio worked out so he sticks around for a while. Even after watching all his fights this video still shocked me.

I've been hearing this same sort of thing going all the way back to mendes....same exact stuff..."conor's going to get exposed" conor's going t lose his next 3 fights and retire" blah blah blah...

He is no where near the best striker in mma.

define best striker...he has more 1st round finishes than pretty much anyone...he stops people or wobbles people with just one shot...and that shot doesn't even had to land clean..ala, pourier... he's the most explosive and accurate puncher in ufc history, by far...only pure haters will debate that...

There is only one person left for him to fight and that's GSP
141_georges_st-pierre.0_standard_352.0.jpg

If you think this was bad just imagine what Conor will do to him and when it's all said and done nobody will deny that Conor is the greatest and most influential mixed-martial artist ever
Conor would do just about as well against GSP as GSP would do against Jon Jones.

Back