The next UFC events main card might be the worst i've ever seen

I will probably skip the card besides the main event, Stamann vs Song and the dirty bird fights Alves so i will watch that too.

To be honest this card is gonna one of those COTY type of cards. Like this card could technically just get slapped on a PPV and it'll still be a banger.
Plenty of Fight Night Events that gave us some decent <{JustBleed}> offerings.
View attachment 680199
Oh plot twist i'm making my UFC debut on Dec 7th. Wish me luck Sherdoggers.
<{MingNope}>
Good luck, Toby D. Turmand !

Main event would be a banger. I like Cynthia and Aspen. Rothwell vs Struve should be fun, as should Means vs Alves, Yadong vs Stamman. *shrugs*

I remember one fight night that was headlined by Halloran vs Smolka

Ironically enough, it's one of the few cards I'm going to be watching this year just because Reem is on it.

This is actually going to be a really fun card. Overeem vs Rozenstruik is JBG gold.
Stamann vs Song is guaranteed violence.
Struve vs Rothwell could be terrible, but fingers crossed.

And both WMMA fights are very high level and likely to be good fights. Two of the top prospects at 115 and two of the top contenders at 135.

The usual suspects will complain about it, by it's actually a pretty solid Fight Night card. Assuming that you are actually a fan of MMA.

It's on TV here in Canada, so I'm not complaining.
I have no idea who the dude is the Reem is fighting. Like none. That said, maybe Reem can get a feel for the kick boxing again and give us a show.
It's Rosenstrujk. Or however it's spelled. He's a HW knockout artist and one of the hottest prospects in the UFC right now.

Looks like a "all losers on tonights card get released" type card. Im hyped for bryce mitchell though. he reminds me of all the pillheads around here but can actually fight

It's on TV here in Canada, so I'm not complaining.
I have no idea who the dude is the Reem is fighting. Like none. That said, maybe Reem can get a feel for the kick boxing again and give us a show.
Rozenstruik is one of the top prospects at HW. Elite kickboxer with insane KO power. KOd Allen Crowder in 7 seconds. KOd Arlovski in under a minute.

I literally can only tell in retrospect how good a card was. I recognize it doesn't have the most name recognition value, sure. But I've been surprised by the leastest of fighting mofos on previous cards.

I've learned that my familiarity with fighters doesn't make, necessarily, for good fights, and that many fights I overlooked turned out to be real fun fights.

Plus it's free (due to my having already paid it forward) so I'm happy to point eyeballs in that general direction

here we go again

dont forget this is an ESPN card. its not a bad card, but for a main TV card, its a bit lackluster. i wouldnt be surprised if espn downgraded it, but i dont think they have anything to put in place that day anyway.... (maybe someone knows better)

You silly casual...educate yourself...watch a TUF finale card from the last couple years, they're usually garbage

Rozenstruik is one of the top prospects at HW. Elite kickboxer with insane KO power. KOd Allen Crowder in 7 seconds. KOd Arlovski in under a minute.
And Overeem is very KO'able. This could be great. If two Africans KO Reem back to back he's never fighting an African again. But war Reem - get more glory!!

And Overeem is very KO'able. This could be great. If two Africans KO Reem back to back he's never fighting an African again. But war Reem - get more glory!!
Rozenstruik is actually from Suriname, which is in South America.

former title challenger gadelha and former ufc champ carlos condit were supposed to be on this card as well.

All three women's fights are intriguing. I'm looking forward to them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back