The next UFC events main card might be the worst i've ever seen

Where were you last Saturday that shit was snooze bar

Don’t judge the names judge the blood spilled after

worst main card you have ever seen???? You need to go back and look at some of the cards of the last few years.

The main event is going to be damn entertaining.
which main card was worse?? i am waiting

Don't you whiners know how to multi-task? I made a great salmon & rice dinner during the Jan / Jacare fight.
I got suckered into hoping the fight would eventually improve, 25 minutes later boy was I wrong. Even more annoyed as I missed some exciting finishes on the BKFC card.

Then you're a fucking noob.

Reem vs Jairzinho
Song vs Starman

Is better than half the fight nights top 2 in the last 10 years.
Slight exaggeration there mate, incidentally I guarantee Song vs Starman doesn't happen, Song Stamann probably does.

I got suckered into hoping the fight would eventually improve, 25 minutes later boy was I wrong. Even more annoyed as I missed some exciting finishes on the BKFC card.

Yeah I switched over to BKFC & it was really exciting.

State of the UFC. Fml.

Casual or not, nobody is invested in these fighters. I don't know their stories. The UFC don't care. Nobody cares.

Alves and Dirty Bird will give blood...……

Ya never know... Some of these sad looking lineups put on exciting fights....

From time to time I search out the Bellatore prelims and am almost never disappointed.

Plus we get the opportunity to scream at Struve.... " Jab him you Mothefucker" Just fucking Jab him !!!

Theyll be lucky if the arena is half full

Struve vs Rothwell i thought Struve retired for some reason

Start paying these guys like a mainstream sport owned by sextillionaire s and the talent will come out of the woodwork. I know the Fertitta's are gone and Dana could give 2 shits at this point but someone at WME headquarters must own a brain.

Start paying these guys like a mainstream sport owned by sextillionaire s and the talent will come out of the woodwork. I know the Fertitta's are gone and Dana could give 2 shits at this point but someone at WME headquarters must own a brain.

There's even more problems the shit pay generates. Ranked fighters nowadays straight up refuse to fight anyone ranked below them because a loss would mean a huge pay-cut that they just can't afford.
Show/win money needs to go. Just pay them a fixed amount.

There's even more problems the shit pay generates. Ranked fighters nowadays straight up refuse to fight anyone ranked below them because a loss would mean a huge pay-cut that they just can't afford.
Show/win money needs to go. Just pay them a fixed amount.
.....and a whole lot of issues on top. These guys had made it to the promised land. They call ESPN home. They still have their 14-15 ppvs a year. They're mainstream right down to the merchandising.
They need to be submissive to the fighters ( I'm talking mid level and down). Guys like Randy and Dan tried to help make this for what it is from their side of things. Everyone afraid to go agsinst the machine . Ironically, IN THE LONG RUN, everyone makes out TENFOLD. Sure - there will be collateral damage( at beginning)of an acceptable nature.

Its 2020 and take a hard look at talent pool in the heavier divisions ( mw,lhw and H).There has to be some head scratching.
This isnt the WEC. This is supposed to be their crown jewel divisions. I'm not the smartest man in the world but it's easy to see - something ain't right.

Isn't Struve vs. Rothwell one of those fights that you thought would have already happened at least 4 years ago?

Back