The next UFC events main card might be the worst i've ever seen

Damn I just looked Condit is fighting.
He has lost 5 in a row. Ouch I wonder if he is trying desparately to pick up one
more win and retire.
He's out man... injured again.
Card got even worse.
Two HW fights, lots of filler and that wmma shit.
Wont be worse than the last card, but neither is eating shit.

Overeem fights are always fun.

At first I thought "Wow, isn't it tokenism to have just two WMMA fights - both taking top slots on the main card??"

Then I checked out Virna Jandiroba vs. L. Souza 115 lbs

Livia_Renata_Souza.jpg virna1.jpg

Still pretty sure the only women fights are in the main card. Not sure what to say about the event anymore.

Then you're a fucking noob.

Reem vs Jairzinho
Song vs Starman

Is better than half the fight nights top 2 in the last 10 years.

It's on TV here in Canada, so I'm not complaining.
I have no idea who the dude is the Reem is fighting. Like none. That said, maybe Reem can get a feel for the kick boxing again and give us a show.

The dude might be champ material. Write his name on youtube. KOs people with a jab. Last victim was arlovski

Reem being on any card already elevates it in my opinion. He's not one of my favorite fighters overall but he's an absolute legend of the sport and I feel any type that he fights it's something to look forward to. Rozenstruik meanwhile is a killer and because Reem is so susceptible to being stopped with strikes, it's an intriguing fight. The veteran who is coming off back-to-back impressive wins against an up and comer who could halt him in his tracks.

Otherwise, it's lackluster but Calvillo is close to breaking through to the upper-tier of the 115-pound weight class, has some of the best grappling in the division and is fighting a very solid opponent.

Struve and Rothwell are known commodities who have been in entertaining bouts.

crazy to see Matt Wiman back in the UFC. he goes waayyy back. i'll always remember him subbing Paul Sass. at the time Sass had a streak of 3 first round subs for his first 3 fights in the UFC

It actually looks like a fun card overall. The order of match ups is just weird.

You get some girl fights after Struve/Rothwell lol.

Rozenstruik is reem is a guaranteed ko, most likely, but the rest of the card it's absolute dogshit. Like, wtf

I think it's a pretty good card which will be elevated to "damn good" status after going three weeks without any UFC cards. I'm just hoping that it's over with when it's time to switch over to that night's Ruiz vs Joshua rematch.

Edit.
My bad. Actually Ruiz vs Joshua will be on before the UFC that day due to it being broadcast from the middle east. That takes care of any conflict nicely.

Last edited:
It's on TV here in Canada, so I'm not complaining.
I have no idea who the dude is the Reem is fighting. Like none. That said, maybe Reem can get a feel for the kick boxing again and give us a show.
If he stands and bangs with Rosenstruik he's getting slept. Kid is pretty legit.

Reem going to need to take things back to the grappling roots if he wants the w.

B
To be honest this card is gonna one of those COTY type of cards. Like this card could technically just get slapped on a PPV and it'll still be a banger.
Plenty of Fight Night Events that gave us some decent <{JustBleed}> offerings.
View attachment 680199
Oh plot twist i'm making my UFC debut on Dec 7th. Wish me luck Sherdoggers.
<{MingNope}>
Stfu

most cards become trash lately . i mean they sign any bum who win fight in
contender series just to fill cards and sell tickets

giphy.gif

This bitch got
tenor.gif

If you look at the whole card there are some fun fights. Better watch this on replay and fast forward all the wmma bullshit

Yadong & Rodriguez are future title challengers & the main event is pretty good. Font/Simon & Means/Alves should be fun.

Did Gall get a new opponent yet?

Back