The newest inductee into the OT's Rafters of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious business is afoot. I'm going to call in a favor to make sure this event has wheelchair access

Damn, that's considerate.

I'm thinking we make the first ever OT Rafters Match. E-C-DUBB! E-C-DUBB!

I am a well traveled man and will not sit idly bye while you disparage my post count. I'll have you know that despite having a disability I own my own company. What is that company? Well, I'm not prepared to answer that but just know that I make a lot of money and have a fleet of wheelchairs that would make Larry Flynt jealous. Look no further then my user wall to see how I am with the ladies. Who am I kidding? If you have long hair I'm willing to fly you out to New York. Companionship is tough when you resemble Tom Cruise in Born on the Fourth of July. I'm not mad though. Just because i wake up every morning and write the equivalent of a screen play to everyone who quotes me doesn't mean I'm gotten to. Anyone know where I put my cocoa butter?

fuckin LOLZ... might be the funniest post of yours I've ever read

Serious business is afoot. I'm going to call in a favor to make sure this event has wheelchair access

tumblr_ly2xlhZZ1t1qdlhi0.gif

tumblr_m5h0oxQiJT1qc88aro1_500.gif

Damn, that's considerate.

I do what I can. Plus, if I'm being honest , I want to give everyone a chance to treat striker like a pet. Scratch behind his ears, pat his head, and then put him outside in the cold when he inevitable shits on the floor.

I actually like Nnedd and think he's a cool enough guy. But he's obviously been pulling at my sleeve for a while now. So now he can have the floor and speak up on it, instead of that passive aggressive bullshit. If he has nothing to say about me, then he needs to untuck his dick and kindly take his diva shit and get the fuck out of my thread.

Indeed.

I'm talking total reconstruction surgery.

I don't even plan on wearing a condom and Striker's wheelchair is getting auctioned off

The patience I am exhibiting really confirms how much I've matured over the last few months... Hahahaha...

Hurry up Nneddward.

thanks, buddy. shit got way too loose. it was easily the craziest night of my life.

Those are the best kind.

Did you go hard for NYE?

drinking half a handle of jack daniels and taking 2.5 stamps and 2 mollys at the same time demands at least a week of recuperation.

Stamps? Acid? I've never candy flipped but I've hippy flipped a few times. Shit will wear your mind right the fuck out. Bet you had some good laughs though.

edit: just realized you were probably talking about "presses"

Last edited:
Brandy, scotch and rum all finished.

Time to hit the bar.

The patience I am exhibiting really confirms how much I've matured over the last few months... Hahahaha...

Hurry up Nneddward.

Nnedd and Spliff can handle themselves. Put the pom poms down and enjoy

I don't even plan on wearing a condom and Striker's wheelchair is getting auctioned off

I don't even plan on pulling out and I will buy Striker's wheelchair so I can pop wheelies and bunny hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back