Media The new Nurmagomedov's gym is opened

Government money is allways blood money specially if this money comes from a dictator, the fact that he may or may not be from this countries changes nothing. Are you really trying to defend a dictator? Wow

No but he is calling you out on your double standard.

You don't get to bitch about war crime affiliation, American.

No but he is calling you out on your double standard.

You don't get to bitch about war crime affiliation, American.
I have no double standarts is all blood money, if anyone has its him who is defending a dictator because he belives " he's less evil "

I have no double standarts is all blood money, if anyone has its him who is defending a dictator because he belives " he's less evil "

No it s a matter of context. All the Walmartites ITT moaning about Kadyrov like plastic little whores while giving a pass to many leaders that are much worse, just because the Murrcan press is friendly to their leaders.

If a crackhead insults a heroin addict and you call him out on it, it doesn't mean that you are defending heroin addicts.
Murrcans really need to STFU with the moral high horse when it comes to dictatorships and war crimes.

Islam was there to teach how to ragdoll D1 wrestlelets.
View attachment 687221

How many Division I NCAA wins does he have?

Zero. He wasn't good enough to compete at that level, and left the team after one season, in which he was not in the lineup.

Go watch Chad Mendes casually smash him. That is an elite Division I wrestler vs a guy that was not good enough to compete there.

hypocrites, same people who shit on feminist and liberals, shit on a different culture which actually have decent values and a strong family system.

Western civilization is dying with their gender theories etc while countries with strong family bound are surviving.

women are not made to fight, it is a scientific facts, deal with it.

men aren’t made to fight either. We actually suck at fighting. A 5’2 chimp can probably kill Stipe.

Men were made to travel long distances and adapt to whatever environment they move to.

1 - I dont think so ...weight advantage is huge believe me but you dont know me IRL , so you cant believe me I get it
2 - That is an argument ? those women have years of training behind them, take any normal men on earth with the same amount of training and they will KO those womens 100 per cent.
3 - again it is scientific facts, women body is not made for fighting.
you probably know more about spelling in english than scientific facts.

Khabib and his father really wanted MMA to be popular and succeed.
They want more talents to keep coming out of Daghestan. It's a hard work but they are just way too committed to the sport.
hard work?
try to count how many current UFC fighters come from Dagestan, relative to their total population.

No it s a matter of context. All the Walmartites ITT moaning about Kadyrov like plastic little whores while giving a pass to many leaders that are much worse, just because the Murrcan press is friendly to their leaders.

If a crackhead insults a heroin addict and you call him out on it, it doesn't mean that you are defending heroin addicts.
Murrcans really need to STFU with the moral high horse when it comes to dictatorships and war crimes.
Lol im not american and no he's defending a dictator there is no context in killing innocent people your sick fuck. Blood money is blood money doesnt matter who blood is it. Im just happy that apparently khabib is not using any politician money

Lol im not american and no he's defending a dictator there is no context in killing innocent people your sick fuck. Blood money is blood money doesnt matter who blood is it. Im just happy that apparently khabib is not using any politician money
ok, will you also post this in threads about Saudi Arabia and Israel?

source.gif

What a pile of shit this thread became...

There's a cool video with Abdulmanap talking about it

ok, will you also post this in threads about Saudi Arabia and Israel?
Maybe why not to be fair i might have been a little rude to the guy but i lose my mind when i see people defending bloody politicians with the argument that they arent too bad

Back