Media The new Nurmagomedov's gym is opened

Were you accusing Colby of being the same when he was buddying it up with the president of the USA aka the biggest and bloodiest maniac despot on the globe? If not, then your opinions are worthless garbage, since they're spilling out from the mouth of a hypocrite.

Yes, the exact critique applies to Covington. Furthermore, he's a cringey douchebag who no real woman would ever want to be with, nor any man would ever aspire to be.

Yes, the exact critique applies to Covington. Furthermore, he's a cringey douchebag who no real woman would ever want to be with, nor any man would ever aspire to be.
Show me your post where you have criticized Colby for buddying it up with Trump before the post I replied to was made. As I've said in my post: if you haven't spoken out about this back when Colby was doing it, then you're a hypocrite.

That’s cool they have a cafeteria there

I wonder how much a potion of tiramisu is

Man this site is truly a shithole. Cant even post a clip of Khabibs gym without people dropping some racist comments and it somehow turning into a wmma discussion.

Khabib and his father really wanted MMA to be popular and succeed.
They want more talents to keep coming out of Daghestan. It's a hard work but they are just way too committed to the sport.

you realize that 95% or more are training combat Sports, because they are pushed into it?!

I bet more dagestan warriors train MMA than the states + eu + brazil ... lol.

Why did it take Khabib after Conor fight to start building? They said it took 10 months.

Or was Kadyrov coincidentally paying Khabib after Conor fight?

Bitch
In Russia that behavior is called silly. Your grandfathers did that kind of thing back in the day. In Trump's America, this MUST BE ACCEPTED. Russia for the Win!

Gay-Male-Soldier-Homecoming-Kiss-1.jpg

Man this site is truly a shithole. Cant even post a clip of Khabibs gym without people dropping some racist comments and it somehow turning into a wmma discussion.

White trash behaviour, people like Conor with the stage he has legitimise this type of thing.

shut up, nothing to do with " white trash ", I am white too, and my country's society ( france ) is dying because of gender theories and feminism. Countries like russia, dagestan, hungary, serbia have much better society values as our own.

It has nothing to do with race weirdo ...

Your country is dying because of feminism???? Guess the french really are pussies

{<jordan}

Tibau sensei.
Gleison blessh.

Kadirov money are blood money? Where are you from? I hope you're not from US, England, France, Germany, Israel or any other NATO country? They (and many others) are like 1000x more bloody than Kadirov. You didn't know that? WOW!
Government money is allways blood money specially if this money comes from a dictator, the fact that he may or may not be from this countries changes nothing. Are you really trying to defend a dictator? Wow

Any of you guys care that all these Dagestani guys are whores for bloodthirsty maniac despots? Or do you guys see him as some new Mother Teresa, and just look away when he does his rendition of taking money from Charles Keating?

I mean, you guys want to keep lauding some guy that always talks about honesty, decency and being a good man, yeah?
well given that the USA and the West suck Saudi and Israeli cock all day, that is very ironic.

Government money is allways blood money specially if this money comes from a dictator, the fact that he may or may not be from this countries changes nothing. Are you really trying to defend a dictator? Wow
Absolutely not. But when we are talking about blood money, he is an inocent little bunny compared to the american and European leaders. That is the fact that everybody who's IQ is higher 80 knows. BTW, did you meet any Chechen people? Maybe you would be surprised to hear what they think about Kadirov..

Absolutely not. But when we are talking about blood money, he is an inocent little bunny compared to the american and European leaders. That is the fact that everybody who's IQ is higher 80 knows. BTW, did you meet any Chechen people? Maybe you would be surprised to hear what they think about Kadirov..
What they think or not is irrelevant he as a dictator and he killed people or at least ordered people to be killed he's know for commiting a bunch of crimes against human rights if the people defend him they are guilty as well there is no one good in this game

Khabib and his father made a MMA factory for the youth and some of you guys still complaining?

Come on man, most people buy ferrari and shit. Khabib convert the previously a beer warehouse into a place where the youth can try to be good at something.
Don't waste your time with the virtue signalers on this forum. Only Western countries and their allies have dat war crime privilege. you should know that.

Back