Media The new Nurmagomedov's gym is opened

Kadirov money aka blood money,zero respect
They used their own money, not Kadyrov's.

Kadyrov is a piece of shit, no denying it, but fighters from the region accepting his gifts and invitations is normal... if they want their friends and relatives to stay alive and well.

Forget training in thailand boys we are headed to dagestan.
Khalil just but a one way ticket <JonesLaugh>

Much salt in this thread, I sense.
giphy.gif

Any of you guys care that all these Dagestani guys are whores for bloodthirsty maniac despots? Or do you guys see him as some new Mother Teresa, and just look away when he does his rendition of taking money from Charles Keating?

I mean, you guys want to keep lauding some guy that always talks about honesty, decency and being a good man, yeah?

Were you accusing Colby of being the same when he was buddying it up with the president of the USA aka the biggest and bloodiest maniac despot on the globe? If not, then your opinions are worthless garbage, since they're spilling out from the mouth of a hypocrite.

White trash with their typical can women do xyc, blood money, i hope the oil runs out, backwards etc... comments. I've seen jaws snap when a few idiots forgot they were offline and in the real world when saying such things. Hypocrites of the highest degree like you mentioned.
shut up, nothing to do with " white trash ", I am white too, and my country's society ( france ) is dying because of gender theories and feminism. Countries like russia, dagestan, hungary, serbia have much better society values as our own.

It has nothing to do with race weirdo ...

shut up, nothing to do with " white trash ", I am white too, and my country's society ( france ) is dying because of gender theories and feminism. Countries like russia, dagestan, hungary, serbia have much better society values as our own.

You're french ? Me too.

What is the probability of the comments like the ones I made and that are made in this thread being made from people of whom are white? Case closed. Doesn't mean all white people think like that but it's from them where these comments come from, Conor is another good example of white trash.

Lol at "Kadyrov money". Kadyrov money is Putin money.

Is there a designated bear wrestling room?

Exemplary towel service is just one bonus feature.

I hope this one has running water.
I'd hate to have to keep digging holes everytime I had to shit and then bury it.

Khabib and his father made a MMA factory for the youth and some of you guys still complaining?

Come on man, most people buy ferrari and shit. Khabib convert the previously a beer warehouse into a place where the youth can try to be good at something.

Khabib and his father really wanted MMA to be popular and succeed.
They want more talents to keep coming out of Daghestan. It's a hard work but they are just way too committed to the sport.

All I see is a whole lotta white privledge.

Back