Media The new Nurmagomedov's gym is opened

maybe just overthinking this here, but are those Ukraine's flag colors in the gym?

You mean the yellow and blue?

It has the black band too, I think you are seeing things :D

Nah you wouldn't want women interrupting the post workout bath
DxVMKEBW0AE4Rs2.jpg

Isn;t this great for staph infections?

Lentz vs Mendes
Significant strikes landed 40 vs 35 in favor of Lentz.
Chad's TD accuracy = 70%
Chad needed 7 takedowns to control Lentz.

Lentz vs Makhachev
Significant strikes landed 43 vs 13 in favor of Makahchev
Islam's TD accuracy = 100%
Islam needed 5 takedowns to control Lentz.

Thank you for educating me that Islam is better than both Lentz and Mendes in both TD efficiency and top control

Yes, Mendes took Lentz down 7 times.

This is why its dishonest to describe Lentz as a "Division I Wrestler" despite having a NCAA Division I record of 0-0-0. He was never even in the lineup.

You should describe Lentz as a good high school wrestler who never wrestled a single match in NCAA Division I, and left the team before ever making the lineup.

Honestly I didn't realize I was quoting you the first time, you're a weirdo with a crazy frequency of posts and anger on here, but I am hoping one day you turn a new leaf. Hope things look up for you my friend!

Cheers

Yes, Mendes took Lentz down 7 times.

This is why its dishonest to describe Lentz as a "Division I Wrestler" despite having a NCAA Division I record of 0-0-0. He was never even in the lineup.

You should describe Lentz as a good high school wrestler who never wrestled a single match in NCAA Division I, and left the team before ever making the lineup.

Honestly I didn't realize I was quoting you the first time, you're a weirdo with a crazy frequency of posts and anger on here, but I am hoping one day you turn a new leaf. Hope things look up for you my friend!

Cheers
I appreciate the background info, but as I've stated before: even if Lentz is a D1 wrestler only on paper, Islam still had a much better performance against him (in the wrestling department specifically) than an "elite Division I wrestler" Chad Mendes.

I appreciate the background info, but as I've stated before: even if Lentz is a D1 wrestler only on paper, Islam still had a much better performance against him (in the wrestling department specifically) than an "elite Division I wrestler" Chad Mendes.

He is not a Division I wrestler on paper.

He has a NCAA Division I wrestling record of 0-0-0, and was not in the lineup.

Chad casually and with complete impunity walked through Lentz and demonstrated the enormous gap in wrestling from a good high school wrestler who couldn't make it at the next level, and an actual Division I wrestler with credentials.

He is not a Division I wrestler on paper.

He has a NCAA Division I wrestling record of 0-0-0, and was not in the lineup.

Chad casually and with complete impunity walked through Lentz and demonstrated the enormous gap in wrestling from a good high school wrestler who couldn't make it at the next level, and an actual Division I wrestler with credentials.

Lentz's official UFC profile states: "State Champion Wrestler, Wrestled D1 for the University of Minnesota", so he is a D1 wrestler, at least on paper.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150414043657/http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Nik-Lentz

Chad Mendes demonstrated that an "elite division 1 wrestler" is a worse wrestler than Islam by having a significantly worse performance against the same opponent. Also, lmao at "Chad casually and with complete impunity walked through Lentz" when Lentz actually outstruck Chad due to Chad being incapable of controlling Lentz like Islam did. The one who casually walked through Lentz was Islam, not Chad, since Islam outstruck Lentz almost 3 to 1 due to being able to control him much better and never failed a takedown against Lentz while Chad failed three.

Lentz's official UFC profile states: "State Champion Wrestler, Wrestled D1 for the University of Minnesota", so he is a D1 wrestler, at least on paper.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150414043657/http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Nik-Lentz

Chad Mendes demonstrated that an "elite division 1 wrestler" is a worse wrestler than Islam by having a significantly worse performance against the same opponent. Also, lmao at "Chad casually and with complete impunity walked through Lentz" when Lentz actually outstruck Chad due to Chad being incapable of controlling Lentz like Islam did. The one who casually walked through Lentz was Islam, not Chad, since Islam outstruck Lentz almost 3 to 1 due to being able to control him much better and never failed a takedown against Lentz while Chad failed three.

Have a good day my dude, be well!

Last edited:
Nik Lentz has a NCAA Division I wrestling record of 0-0-0.

We're now back to playing a game called "stupid or liar?"

Whatever is going on in your life, this place isn't the answer. Too many angry posts and 'slam dunk' responses to people, it cannot be healthy for you.

Have a good day my dude, be well!

No, we're playing a game called: "stating official information written in the UFC fighter's official profile". I've even provided you the link. As I've said, whatever his record was, he was officially a D1 wrestler, at least on paper, and this has been officially recognized by the UFC. Your mental gymnastics are irrelevant.

Most people on here don't know shit about Kadyrov. He's a thug, corrupt and a bully, a pupet for Putin in the area.

He likes to crash weddings and shower newly weds with thousands of dollars, the average salary in Chechnya is like 400$. So obviously they're going to love it and think he's a benefactor.

Having said that he's also the warrant of peace in the area, Grozny is probably the safest city in the world. It's a totally different world, culture, society. Talking bad about the guy or criticizing the place is going to get you into troubles that's for sure. Kadyrov out and you'll see turmoil again.
His wing men is known to go up to Austria to chase and torment chechen refugees who dare speak up. But shitting on khabib because he is 'friends' with him is just plain SJWing. Nobody knows what khabib really thinks of the situation, I have my ideas but as long as no one asks him personally it's just speculation. Thanks Luke Thomas for that, he can't help bringing Kadyrov every time there is a mention of Khabib.

I watched a Russia Today doc on Chechnya weeks ago, to say I rolled my eyes many times during those 30 mins is an understatement but nothing is ever black and white. People who wag the fingers the place for being so aweful should sweep their own doorstep. There are some truly abhorrant things that happens in the 'richest country in the world', I am talking about the US and no one talks about it. We are fed with news from CNN and other bullshit channels and papers who fed us fake narrative that Russia is such a horrible place that should be wiped out of the earth.

Dagestan/Chechnya are definitely not luxury destinations, the economics is pretty bad and yes bad stuff are going on there but if you start judging everything by your own standards then you'll be in a rude awakening if you ever start traveling.

Sorry for being long, I alreay expect the TL;DR but my point was educate yourself before talking shit (talking to a wall I know).

Blahblahblah "LuKe ThOmAs" .... "SjWInG......"

You outed yourself in 2 words...alt right Trumptard Who loves social justie, as long as it's only for your demographich of course.

Dont't make excuses for Khabib, he's a big boy who can defend himself. He's cool with a homophobic thug who's ok murdering people based on the sex of the people they love, and who knows what else. But from the sound of your post, only " stupid SJWs" care about the lives of homosexuals, right?

Blahblahblah "LuKe ThOmAs" .... "SjWInG......"

You outed yourself in 2 words...alt right Trumptard Who loves social justie, as long as it's only for your demographich of course.

Dont't make excuses for Khabib, he's a big boy who can defend himself. He's cool with a homophobic thug who's ok murdering people based on the sex of the people they love, and who knows what else. But from the sound of your post, only " stupid SJWs" care about the lives of homosexuals, right?

Where did you see I was making excuses for Khabib ? That's right, no where.

That's not what I said. My gripe is for hypocrites to wag the fingers at disgusting things going on thousand miles away but not saying anything the horrible things in their own country. If that's the only thing you got out of my post then I feel sorry for you. There are NGO's which do great work, support them. You seem to be the type of guy to lump everyone in the same basket.

And did you just call me an ALT right supporter ? lol. You don't even know me. Luke thomas is an SJW at heart who believes things are either black or white. He doesnt know shit about Dagestan and Chechnya, my post was in no way defending Kadyrov if you had read more than two sentences.

You are just proving the point of my post thank you.

Kadirov money aka blood money,zero respect

did you forget your history?? Where did all the natives go? Are they in Disney land? No, they were massacred and we even made movies about how Indians were “EVIL” and they attacked us. Throughout the Americas you can see the destruction but we like to deny it and forget about it because we are civilized and drive nice cars.

Back