The Most PATHETIC Person on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by dwb69
You should see some pics of this Naomi too. She is not even close to being cute. She looks like a butch version of Winona Ryder. Her username is "pnaomi" and chucks is "chuckmoulton".

I'd hit it

where are pics of her?

That's the girl???

FUGLY! I'd give him the bullets to end it!

I hope to god he registers here to post....please please, pretty please...I'll adopt him myself.

I'd give it to her straight up the ass too.

Originally posted by CuseMMA
Gollum says: "My precious...we needs it!"
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!111111

She might as well shave her head and make appearances at shopping center grand openings.

mmm...eat that shit till my face looked like a glazed donut

Whats sick is that he claims she is far better looking than any Playboy Playmate or Supermodel.

Beauty has now been proven as a scientific fact to be in the eye of the beholder.

I would look at someone like they were nuts if they simply said she was good looking, but Chuck not only thinks that but he worships her as the hottest woman ever and refuses to even look at another woman. He thinks she is a goddess, a perfect flawless being. It is beyond my comprehension.

To each his own. Its actually pretty cool I guess, because if you think about it this way; Even if you are one ugly mutha, there is bound to be someone out there who thinks you are gorgeous-and that is an encouraging thought for a lot of people.

Hell, I think we should try to get Naomi to sleep with Chuck, just once. Give him a shot, I mean, doesn't she realize that there is not one other person on the planet earth that would think so highly of her?

Originally posted by Louden_Swain

Hell, I think we should try to get Naomi to sleep with Chuck, just once. Give him a shot, I mean, doesn't she realize that there is not one other person on the planet earth that would think so highly of her?

Excellent idea!

Suddenly my life doesn't seem so bad anymore. Thanks for bringing in this nice ray of sunshine!

BWAHAHAHA!

Good God! I think she ate Gollum! Doesn't that look like his toe??

Originally posted by Louden_Swain

Hell, I think we should try to get Naomi to sleep with Chuck, just once.

A Fuck Chuck campaign would definitely be just what he needs...If nothing else, to open his eyes to her true nature.

p_ani.gif

She is not THAT ugly.. you just saw bad pics.
Old webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back