The Most PATHETIC Person on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by smittenkittenx
funny enough, i can see where he is coming from... it doesn't mean it's right, but he's already gotten enough shit.

Interesting stranger... Magically appears and automatically jumps to OT and not Mayberry, directly to this thread and defends the guy we call pathetic.

HMMMMMMM!!!

Originally posted by onelegasy
Or just talk to her here... smittenkittenx magically appeared on Sherdog at the same time...hmm.
Wow.. you people sure are smart, let's see, i posted a link to my journal that has real pictures of me !! And we look um, NOTHING alike. I "magically" came here because someone "magically" left a link on Chuck's journal . I didn't like the way you were berating her because i honestly think she's pretty. The end. =D

Originally posted by CuseMMA
Hey smitten, why do you shit all over our man Chuck? He's an alright stalker kinda guy. I bet he'd wipe your ass for you and everything. If you won't take him I bet Wushu could have some chores for him to do.

Cuse, that Avatar has made you the absolute baddest mother fucker on this forum! My god that is brilliant!

Wow.. you people sure are smart, let's see, i posted a link to my journal that has real pictures of me !! And we look um, NOTHING alike. I "magically" came here because someone "magically" left a link on Chuck's journal . I didn't like the way you were berating her because i honestly think she's pretty. The end. =D
You have to excuse onelegasy, he took one of those speed reading courses you see on late night infomercials. He'll miss a detail now and then.

Hey smitten, why do you shit all over our man Chuck? He's an alright stalker kinda guy. I bet he'd wipe your ass for you and everything. If you won't take him I bet Wushu could have some chores for him to do.
i don't....understand....english, please.

Come on. This Naomi chick isn't all that bad. She's got a cute Winona Ryder thing going there. However...the unibrow sends her stock plummeting. lol

Smittenkitten, you have no idea what kind of message board you are on do you? You are one lost kitten. :)

WTF are you talking about, there is no pic, the post was anonymous. Now who are you, and post some direct links to your picture.

We at sherdog are very fair when talking about pictures.

Originally posted by IndyCovaHart
Come on. This Naomi chick isn't all that bad. She's got a cute Winona Ryder thing going there. However...the unibrow sends her stock plummeting. lol
You live in Chelsea?

Originally posted by Louden_Swain
Smittenkitten, you have no idea what kind of message board you are on do you? You are one lost kitten. :)
i'm guesssing...martial arts? ^_^

Naomi's first day in OT...

My god! ROFLMAO!!!! Cuse you are one funny mother fucker!!!!!! I wish you could post this stuff on Chucks page!

Greatest...thread...EVER! To the archives with this piece of gold.

Originally posted by Louden_Swain
She seems to be handling herself alright. She hasn't been arm-barred yet.

Originally posted by onelegasy
WTF are you talking about, there is no pic, the post was anonymous. Now who are you, and post some direct links to your picture.

We at sherdog are very fair when talking about pictures.

nono.. slow down, calm down and breathe... okay
MY journal is here you can find some pictures of if you're so desperate here got it? ^_^

MIXED martial arts. but this is Off Topic, so it doesn't matter. Listen all you need to know is "romo" = "homo". That's it.

whwew. I tought for a second this post was about me.

Originally posted by Harry Lime
You have to excuse onelegasy, he took one of those speed reading courses you see on late night infomercials. He'll miss a detail now and then.

I paid for my slow reading course off of the informercial. next week is my speed reading course.

Now Shush so I can pay full attention to Naomie

Getting warmer. Mixed Martial Arts, its a sport where boxers, kickboxers, wrestlers, martial artists, etc all cross train styles and fight in limited rule matches. Its a growing sport.

Sherdog is for its fans and the forums aren't exactly the easiest places to have civil discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back