The Most PATHETIC Person on the Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke's Chaingun

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This has got to be the sorriest mother fucker on the planet

I don't know whether to pity this guy or make fun of him because this is so sick.

BACKGROUND:

Chuck Moulton is in his low to mid 20's and is a law student. He is pretty bright when it comes to booksmarts and such, but has very low logical reasoning or common sense.
He also has about the least amount of self respect as anyone who has ever walked the face of the earth.

He has been madly in love with the Naomi girl for about 8 years now. She has done everything but get a restraining order on him and he still won't get over her. His depression over her almost led to a suicide-and if I remember the story correctly, he actually did TRY to commit suicide and was in the hospital for some time. He also had to go into counceling and eventually broke free of that by acting like he was over this girl.

Naomi typically has gone out with men that Chuck feels are pieces of shit and he does nothing but want to buy her flowers and presents everyday of her life. He thinks she is the perfect woman in everyway and has said numerous times that she is by far more attractive than any playboy playmate or supermodel.

Naomi uses Chuck. At one point Chuck volunteered to drive a several thousand mile round trip to pick up Naomi's belongings at soem dude's house and he did it for free. It was a very time consuming and expensive trip, but Chuck did it for her without a care. When he finally completed this trip of getting her stuff she barely even thanked him for it.

Chuck is so wrapped up in her that he refuses to ever even think about another woman and said he would be willing to quit law school and work full time to pay for her to continue her college. This is not even his girlfriend. This is some girl who practically despises him. At this point she won't even talk to him, but still Chuck perceives.

Seriously, this is some of the sorriest shit you will ever hear about. Chuck refuses to take anyone's advice-he lives in his own world and has never once had a girlfriend or likely even kissed a girl. Despite him being one of the most inexperienced people on the planet earth in regards to dating or relationships, Chuck steadfastly believes he understands how things work. Nothing will dissuade him, and if he never gets this girl-which he basically never will-it could seriously lead to him attempting suicide again.

This guy seriously needs some counceling and therapy.

=================================
edited to say

You should see some pics of this Naomi too. She is not even close to being cute. She looks like a butch version of Winona Ryder. Her username is "pnaomi" and chucks is "chuckmoulton".

=================================
Here she is:

Originally posted by smittenkittenx
p_ani.gif

ick.
Old webpage

quit going through my live journal biatch!

Originally posted by rEmY3030
quit going through my live journal biatch!

I doubt even you could be this pathetic. I think the Tumor Man would feel sorry for Chuck.

The power some women exert over men (albeit wimps) is fucking astounding. This story will have lsg laughing for a long time.

Check out that link in the original post to see Chuck and some of his messages. He updates that journal regularly and he has a host of people that try to knock some sense into him on the "comments" link at the bottom right of each log.

I've seen first hand the power of woman.

No beating it sometimes.

You seem to know this dude quite well, a little too well perhaps.

Originally posted by MacBarnacle
You seem to know this dude quite well, a little too well perhaps.

Yeah, he is actually me. I posted a thread about how I am the most pathetic guy on the planet. You busted me.

Not making excuses for him, he's an idiot, but inexperienced men like him are so easily manipulated by smart women that it's almost painful to watch.

What a F*cken loser....shit...that bitch needs some serious straightenin out for using the guy the way she does...

You should see some pics of this Naomi too. She is not even close to being cute. She looks like a butch version of Winona Ryder. Her username is "pnaomi" and chucks is "chuckmoulton".

I'd hit it

I'm going to add a comment with a link to this thread, hopefully it'll be enough to push him over the edge.

Originally posted by Harry Lime
I'm going to add a comment with a link to this thread, hopefully it'll be enough to push him over the edge.

It won't. Links to his livejournal have been circulating to 100 different message boards. A lot of people have read about and talked about Chuck Moulton. I think in some way many people can relate to having fallen for a girl at one point in their lives but Chuck is so extreme and out of control that its like a soap opera to pay attention to.

Originally posted by Louden_Swain
It won't. Links to his livejournal have been circulating to 100 different message boards. A lot of people have read about and talked about Chuck Moulton. I think in some way many people can relate to having fallen for a girl at one point in their lives but Chuck is so extreme and out of control that its like a soap opera to pay attention to.
That bastard!

And that bitch is fugly. I wish a murder suicide on both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back