The Most Messed Up Thing You've Seen A Fighter Do In The Octagon?

Yeah Babalu is clearly worse than Daley, right?

That upsets you so much but you support somebody who did something just as shitty

I would rank Daley as worse. Daley was just pissed he lost and threw a tantrum. At least Babalu took his aggression out in the context of the fight instead of waiting to cheapshot his opponent after being saved by the ref.

I totally forgot about Soszynsky grab n sniff... Lol

I think Gilbert Yvel should always be mentioned in this sorts of threads. I know it's supposed to be octagon only but he's always been head and shoulders above everybody else in the shitty actions department.

Dishonorable mention goes to Renzo Gracie for
Spitting on Shungo Oyama during their fight because Oyama was better than him

Kicking Marquardt in the head after losing to Ricardo Almeida

Yeah Babalu is clearly worse than Daley, right?

That upsets you so much but you support somebody who did something just as shitty

Daley's intentions were equally bad but at least he just grazed Koscheck. Babalu wouldn't release the choke and it just looked more brutal to me. I don't see how Daley's punch was as bad.

Daley's intentions were equally bad but at least he just grazed Koscheck. Babalu wouldn't release the choke and it just looked more brutal to me. I don't see how Daley's punch was as bad.

Because you like him more?

I wish Daley would come back to the UFC, lots of exciting matchups. Or atleast made that last punch count, i mean it really did look like a tap.

Gono had just landed two flush knees to Hardy's face when he was grounded.

Correct.

and the second time, what happened there?

The bell rang and Miragliotta rushed in to get between the fighters. Gono just happened to be in the air when Dan made contact.

It was probably an accident, but Dan does have a history of assaulting fighters:

2cs9us7.gif

:icon_lol:

Manny Gamburyan laides and gentlemen
MMA%20cheap%20shot.gif

Gomi going a tad overboard
gomivazeredo.gif

Kid with one or two cheeky shots after the ref tells him to stop
6fjbfjb.gif

Mike Kyle with a kick that was questionably illegal
2Mike-Kyle-vs-Brian-Olsen--WEC-20.gif

And i can't find a gif, but Gilbert Yvel repeatedly eye gouging Don Frye, getting DQ'd, arguing over the rulling, trying to get into Don Frye's face and then giving a speach to the japanese audience saying "Why do i always get fucked"

Rampage punching Wand 2 or 3 times while the ref was trying to pry him off. I still don't get how this is considered different from Babalu and nothing happened to him.

This one always cracks me up, so unexpected
uytl1.gif

Also, Renzo has a few classics:
2j67hoz.jpg

Choke a guy out and walk away like a sir
3Renzo-Gracie-vs-Ben-Spijkers-WCC.gif

Renzo-Gracie-Spits-On-Opponent.gif

Dan Severn with a cheeky shot
Sequence01.gif

If you were they other guy could you be like yo yo ref like how am I supposed to fight this dude that just peed all over himself? Or do they have to keep fighting? because like wut :eek:

bjpenn_licking_blood.gif

6p9eh1.jpg

Back