The Most Messed Up Thing You've Seen A Fighter Do In The Octagon?

Oh, and most of Renzo's fights.

He has a history of being an asshole to opponents. Spitting on Oyama for being better than him the most notable example.

ksniff.gif

I just made the same face as your av. Both just now and when i saw it the first time.

But that gifis hilarious, especially the way he looks down at his hand after.

Hallmann wearing these speedos was by far the most horrible thing to ever happen inside the octagon.
Why would he do that? WHY?
I mean, he must have known his balls would pop out eventually.

For the record, Hallman lost a bet to someone and had to fight wearing those speedos.

Off the top of my head I would say Matt Hughes v. Frank Trigg 2. When Frank kicked Matt in the balls then Matt tried to stop and Frank was like nope I'm just going to be a giant asshat and keep punching you. I even made a gif for the occasion. Sorry for the quality, I couldn't find a good video and it's a ton of frames long q:

CMPS3qt.gif

That was a great moment. Hughes deserved that :) play to the ref.

Wes stomping Mir should be the UFC logo. Mir cant help his pretentious, smug rants. Wes was just helping him close his mouth.

Daley on Koscheck.

Seeing a pattern here? Look at the caliber of people on the receiving end.

Don't get why Babalu gets some much shit for holding on to a choke for a while, yet Palhares has got just a few posts for destroying a guys knee. For Babalu the guy wasn't even out and if there was some smack talking, it's sorta understandable. Palhares on the other hand was holding on when the guy was screaming in pain and yanking on the leg when the ref tried to pull him off. He did some serious unnecessary damage.

Dishonorable mention goes to Renzo Gracie for
Spitting on Shungo Oyama during their fight because Oyama was better than him

Kicking Marquardt in the head after losing to Ricardo Almeida

You forgot the worst one, stepping on a opponents throat after he tapped and the fight was over

Babalu v David Heath
Tank v Matua
Couture spanking Ortiz (funny rather than messed up)
Don Frye v Takayama / Shogun v Hendo (for being able to survive)

Everything about the Kimo/Royce fight in UFC 3 bugged the shit out of me. Kimo carrying the cross, Royce nearly scalping Kimo with the hair pull, but most of all Kimo and Joe Son bumrushing the Octagon and celebrating as if he'd won when Royce threw in the towel. Dude never had a significant win and somehow just tiring out Royce gave him a career.

The UFC 77 fight between Nate Quarry and Kalib Starnes. Nate running on the spot and putting his hand on his head while robot punching. :icon_chee

Are you kidding? He totally had that shit coming. When you disrespect someone's girl just to goad him into giving you a one-sided beating, respect goes out the window.

whats the story behind this?

Great post, cant stand Renzo.

Apart form the Almeida/Nate M incident, I hadn't seen the others. Renzo seems like quite the scumbag. How can he even preach honour etc when he's spat at someone mid-fight?

Back