The Most Messed Up Thing You've Seen A Fighter Do In The Octagon?

The continued choke Babalu put on David Heath. Babalu is a peice of shit.

Babalu gets too much shit for that incident because people in the US don't understand the macho/pride aspect of fighting in Brazilian culture. Rickson put it best, "If we fight for money, I will stop punching you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I will stop punching you when I feel like it."

And Florian didn't pee himself, that is sweat that collected somewhere and that movement simply let it fall down. How the hell is he supposed to piss in a stream with a cup on?

Bisbing spitting on Rivera was pretty fucked up but Semtex is surly the most out of line.

The continued choke Babalu put on David Heath. Babalu is a peice of shit.

b-b-but he called him "motherfucker"!!

He have no hespect.

Babalu gets too much shit for that incident because people in the US don't understand the macho/pride aspect of fighting in Brazilian culture. Rickson put it best, "If we fight for money, I will stop punching you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I will stop punching you when I feel like it."

Seriously. I know he broke the rules, but the guy was awake when he started tapping and Babalu lets go ~3 seconds later. It's not like he was in any actual danger. ..Bet he learned some hespect though.

And Florian didn't pee himself, that is sweat that collected somewhere and that movement simply let it fall down. How the hell is he supposed to piss in a stream with a cup on?

^this. certain material shorts tend to collect sweat causing it to come out that way

Tank Abbott tried to throw someone out over the top of the cage. They made a rule against it right after that.

2mnf57b.jpg

Nothing compares to this.

You could tell Koscheck was training real hard for Daley. He covered up with his right hand as if it was 2nd nature, knowing Daley is a left handed bomber.

For me, it's Hill's leg. Not a lot bothers me, but I can barely watch the clip.

Bisbing spitting on Rivera was pretty fucked up but Semtex is surly the most out of line.

Bisping didn't spit on Rivera he spat at his corner. At least get your facts straight

James Toney and Kimbo Slice actually having any amount of time in the octagon

No, the ref basically had to pry his arms off of Heath. Don't defend a straight dirtbag.

No, the ref basically had to pry his arms off of Heath. Don't defend a straight dirtbag.

Yeah Babalu is clearly worse than Daley, right?

That upsets you so much but you support somebody who did something just as shitty

When Jeremy Horn choked Josh Burkman unconscious and then spit on him.

Back