The Most Messed Up Thing You've Seen A Fighter Do In The Octagon?

Bisping keepin' it classy as always

CH3dpIQ.gif

Haha for people who don't know the ass grabbing gif. It's Kryzstof Soszynski vs. Goran Reljic at UFC 122 I believe.

Griffin giving up against Anderson and then running out the cage

mark coleman's bringing his daughters in after he was mauled by fedor

When Chaney bit Manley on TUF 16. I was in shock when it happened.

Bendo ass raping that poor, mentally disabled, problem child from Stockton for 25 minutes is the worst by far. The messed up part was that nobody called the police...they just sat there and watched.

Not fighter bashing at all folks!

Jones and adlan amagov kicking their opponents to the knee. It feels kinda cheap but then again, its a fight

Sad part is that's not the skimpiest thing anyone has ever worn in an MMA match. Didn't Joe Son fight wearing nothing but a leapord print thong after his UFC stint?

Sad part is that's not the skimpiest thing anyone has ever worn in an MMA match. Didn't Joe Son fight wearing nothing but a leapord print thong after his UFC stint?

I looked that guy up just cause I didn't know who he was and wut he is now serving a life sentence for gang rape and his mma record is 0-4.

where the hell did goran relic go

Post-UFC

In his first post UFC fight, Reljic faced Goran Scepanovic on October 7, 2011 at BEFN 6 where he won by TKO at 1:31 of the first round.

Reljic then faced heavyweight fighter Rogent Lloret on March 24, 2012 at Strength and Honor Championship in Geneve Switzerland. Reljic won the fight by TKO at 3:02 of the first round.

It also looks like he fought this past 08/2012 in Draka 8 in Russia and won. 3 wins in a row for him so shouldn't be long until we see him back in the Octogon.

Back