The Mortal Kombat movie's 20th anniversary is today.

Saw the original movie in theaters as a kid. One of the most fun times I've had in a theater. Dat soundtrack.

Just because everything about it is bad, don't mean it's good at being bad.

There's good bad movies that are entertaining to watch.

But Annihilation? It sucks at being a good bad movie.

It's the worst fucking sequel of all time.

That movie is straight hilarity. If you watch that movie and take it serial, you're doing it wrong.

What ya'll know about a,b,a,c,a,b,b and d,u,l,l,a,r,d?

Still have that memorized 23 years later...

That movie is straight hilarity. If you watch that movie and take it serial, you're doing it wrong.

If I got the memo that it was going to suck and should view it as an unintentional comedy... then I would have 'Shatter My Expectations' as the movie poster suggested.

If I got the memo that it was going to suck and should view it as an unintentional comedy... then I would have 'Shatter My Expectations' as the movie poster suggested.

Lolz... We'll have to agree to disagree. If you expected Annihilation to be Godfather Part 2 (or even Major League 2, for that matter), I have bad news for you.

Your expectations are delusional.

Don't take that the wrong way, I like you. But having high expectations for a sequel to a so so video game adaptation is bound to lead to disappointment.

I don't think anyone expected Annihilation to be a masterpiece, they just expected it to be as good as the first one. It wasn't even close...

Still remember going to the theater to see this. My dad had to take me as I was only 9 at the time.

Lolz... We'll have to agree to disagree. If you expected Annihilation to be Godfather Part 2 (or even Major League 2, for that matter), I have bad news for you.

Don't take that the wrong way, I like you. But having high expectations for a sequel to a so so video game adaptation is bound to lead to disappointment.

Dude, I was 14.

Yes! I saw this almost every weekend until it left theatres.. One of the best video game movies imo for sure..

The sequel was a complete let down tho.
Completely stupid.

K. Whatever.

tumblr_m2uzxkkCVx1r1yqj1o1_250.gif

tumblr_m2uzxkkCVx1r1yqj1o2_250.gif

tumblr_m2uzxkkCVx1r1yqj1o3_250.gif

tumblr_m2uzxkkCVx1r1yqj1o4_250.gif

:icon_lol:

Not gonna lie, had the same feels as a kid when I was 8 op.

Everything stopped. My dad took me during the opening and it was one of the most memorable experiences I had as a child

Still consider it to be the best video game movie ever made, which is a god damn shame if you think about it.

Lol godfather? The first wasn't even a good movie, why would anyone expect that from the sequel?

They went from a bad movie with entertaining camp to a bad movie minus any entertainment.

I said it's a pretty good movie. It has good fights. Cool prouction designes. And a nice pace to it.

I can understand people not liking Annialation. I just can't understand them loathing it so much. Battlefield Earth, is a loathsome movie. The Beast of Yucca Flats, is a loathsome movie. Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas, is a loathsome movie. Springbreakers, is a loathsome movie. Annialation isn't loathsome. At worst, it's just kinda messy and bland.

Those others didn't carry a name that would make any of us go see them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back