the MMA community makes me sick sometimes man. seriously.

I agree. Most disgusting crowd reaction in MMA history—that I can remember anyway.

Kind of like when any non-Brazilian fighter fights in Brazil right? Because they don't need to apologize to every single foreign fighter to ever set foot in their country right?

Get over it. Cain is an American fighter who fought in front of an American audience. This kind of sh*t happens, like when i boo the other team at Laker games.

Calling the drunken tards that boo "the MMA community", is like calling drunk drivers crashing into walls and running offroad "the driving community".

Don't let the loud minority make you bitter or paint an inaccurate picture, I do believe most fans pay attention and show basic respect. Silent majority.

Kind of like when any non-Brazilian fighter fights in Brazil right? Because they don't need to apologize to every single foreign fighter to ever set foot in their country right?

Get over it. Cain is an American fighter who fought in front of an American audience. This kind of sh*t happens, like when i boo the other team at Laker games.

but not after the game retard

MMA fans are generally douche bags. All you need to do is go down to your local bar to watch the fights.

Those people that booed I will never understand. Maybe they were disappointed JDS couldn't KO Velasquez again, who knows.

I wouldnt worry too much about those guys anyways, they will go to the next fad

We should all make Jr. some get well soon cards and show our support. I felt really bad when he got booed.

I would too except he makes six figures more then me per year so spending my hard earned cash for a card ontop of $60 to watch him fight, doesnt sit well with me, but he is a hell of a nice guy.

but not after the game retard

ESPECIALLY AFTER!

Have you never seen any of those cards kid?

Don't get all butt hurt dude.Even when the UFC went to Japan and Dubai people boo. When fans don't like a certain fighter/team thats what they do. Tomorrow watch any number of basketball or football games and you might notice that this is what fans do.

Marquez vs Paqcuiao is another example of a "home" crowd.

Yeah that was awful. I didn't think I'd feel so bad after JDS losing like I did. Last time I felt that shitty over a fight was Diaz/Condit. This card was pretty much an awful way to end the year. I'm not a huge fan of JDS but he does seem like an awesome guy and the last thing I expected was a 5 round domination by Cain. The dumb "BROWN PRIDE HURR" fans are probably the same ones that were booing him. So fucking annoying with that shit and I'm half mexican. Fuck what an awful end of the year UFC card :(

Those people that booed I will never understand. Maybe they were disappointed JDS couldn't KO Velasquez again, who knows.

People in Vegas boo because 90% of them gamble on fights. They booed JDS because they blame him and not their gambling problem.

Deal with it, they are Americans. LOL.
I was half-way expecting chants of U-S-A! U-S-A!

No, the U-S-A chants wouldn't make sense since Cain is Mexican, was born in Mexico, can only speak "Mexican" and has BROWN PRIDE tattoo'd on his chest.

The crowd should be chanting ME-HEE-KO! ME-HEE-KO!

MMA won't get respect as a sport with its own fans booing every time a fight isn't a slugfest or there's a grappling exchange.

I used to have dreams of seeing the UFC on par with the NFL and NBA.

Sadly, I doubt that will ever happen.

Fans in every sport boo and act ridiculous.

Back