the MMA community makes me sick sometimes man. seriously.

In my town when Lamb of God asked for a moment of silence on the day of the Newtown massacre, a bunch of idiots yelled stupid shit.

10% of society is scum.

There were a few drunk Mexicans booing. Not exactly something to be worried about.

1185146_o.gif

Deal with it, they are Americans. LOL.
I was half-way expecting chants of U-S-A! U-S-A!

This, oh how i miss Pride and their respectful audiences.

It just makes me miss the Pride audience, or even any Japanese audience for that matter, who cheered for a fighter regardless. A win, a loss or a great effort the Japanese crowd can recognise talent a lot better than the drunken, blood-thirsty Las Vegas fans that were there tonight. JDS definitely deserves respect for his heart and determination!

Oh boy are you wrong.

I went to 2 Pride events when i lived in Japan. (I was a Marine stationed in Japan) And they certainly do boo. They also chain smoke with no regard for the fighters 10 feet in front of them. What I did notice about Saitama is that the acoustics are generally really bad and maybe thats why you can't hear a whole lot on TV.

He is Natural Born US Citizen.

People are upset because the UFC puts the mexican flag behind him instead of the US flag...the UFC wants to grab more of the mexican boxing market. I personally hate it, but, it will help make the sport grow.

people can be 'upset' all they want to...Cain is the one who puts the mexican flag up, because he's proud of his heritage, he obviously could give two fucks if nationalists don't like it

yeah that was fucking ridiculous, awful bullshit dogshit. man that pissed me off.

JDS fought his heart out, he got out classed and took a hard beating but he didn't give up, didn't throw in the towel. He was a gassed zombie out there fighting a hard fight, and they BOO him...

sad.

Be thankful that the UFC is not going to go places like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan and having American fighters fight their own muslim fighters. It wouldn't be booos, it would be bombs.

This is probably the worst post ive ever seen on this forum.

For a start, "Muslim" isnt a race or nationality. It's a religion. So why compare American fighters to "Muslim Fighters".

Secondly, the comment about bombs is ridiculous and you know it.

Thirdly, i went to the UFC event in Abu Dhabi - the only booing done was when Anderson silva was clowing Demien Maia. The crowd was respectful and there was no booing at all beyond that one point.

Get some fucking class and visit the outside world for a change.

This is probably the worst post ive ever seen on this forum.

For a start, "Muslim" isnt a race or nationality. It's a religion. So why compare American fighters to "Muslim Fighters".

Secondly, the comment about bombs is ridiculous and you know it.

Thirdly, i went to the UFC event in Abu Dhabi - the only booing done was when Anderson silva was clowing Demien Maia. The crowd was respectful and there was no booing at all beyond that one point.

Get some fucking class and visit the outside world for a change.

I'm fully aware that muslim is not a race, i'm reminding people of that every day.

Abu Dhabi is nowhere near as bad as Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, not even in the same ballpark in terms of total islamic theocracies and bastions of terror and death. Moreover, the crowd at that event was over 95% foreigners - americans and europeans. There were a few members of the royal family, with their white robes, sitting in the front row. That's it. Watching foreigners fight has been a long tradition in Abu Dhabi ever since Prince Mohammad bin Mohammad al Muhammad XXVIII created the Abu Dhabi Combat Club 15 or so years ago.

But that being said, there were no local fighters from Abu Dhabi fighting at that event. There was nobody named Mohammad on the fight card (I bet that will piss off your PC sensibilities).

Had the event been held in Saudi Arabia or Pakistan, and truly open to the local public, and local mixed martial artists (if any even exist) were invited to fight against westerners on the fight card, you bet your ass there would be extreme violence if a westerner were to beat a local - and only muslims would be allowed to compete so it would be a muslim contestant.

I suggest you open your eyes and see the world. There are a lot of places on this planet that are truly horrible. Saudi Arabia is one of the worst, most evil and oppressive places on the planet. It's a NICE North Korea - but with oil.

they are booing him because he was saying he was gonna KO their guy . And last time he was in the U.S. against cain, he did the mean-mug on the cage with his brazilian flag for a good minute with a serious face as he just conquered the area or some shit. Most dont know this though

MMA fans are really ignorant.

First I thought that it was exaggerated but it is really true.

Back