the MMA community makes me sick sometimes man. seriously.

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
broke my fucking heart when Junior dos Santos Cigano said "why are you doing that?" to all the people booing him after the fight

188724_515767115123549_967746151_n.jpg

Makes me man too, man. Makes me man too

Mine too, definitely hit a feel spot. I almost shed a tear for the guy. Seems like such a nice dude and fought his fucking heart out tonight. Only to be booed by the douchebags in Vegas. Junior should never have to fight in front of those tards again.

Yeah, that was horrible.

It happens at pretty much every event, they boo the loser when they get interviewed.

I don't understand the logic.

MMA won't get respect as a sport with its own fans booing every time a fight isn't a slugfest or there's a grappling exchange.

I used to have dreams of seeing the UFC on par with the NFL and NBA.

Sadly, I doubt that will ever happen.

I know how you feel. Nature of the beast unfortunately.

I wont necessarily call em mma fans, just drunk dudes in vegas who just wanna see a fight.. Apparently theres a lot of em.. N there are cain retard fans too...

They cheered for him afterwards thankfully but was a bit shocked to see that also.

I know man. I was in a very pro-Cain house when that happened and we all collectively said, "What the fuck?! How you gonna boo that man?"

Hit us all right in the feels.

We should all make Jr. some get well soon cards and show our support. I felt really bad when he got booed.

Deal with it, they are Americans. LOL.
I was half-way expecting chants of U-S-A! U-S-A!

JDS will be fine when he gets his 6 figure paycheck, no need to cry guys.

We should all make Jr. some get well soon cards and show our support. I felt really bad when he got booed.

Fuck, I'm in. Dude showed heart for miles and he gets booed like that... It's a damn shame.

It just makes me miss the Pride audience, or even any Japanese audience for that matter, who cheered for a fighter regardless. A win, a loss or a great effort the Japanese crowd can recognise talent a lot better than the drunken, blood-thirsty Las Vegas fans that were there tonight. JDS definitely deserves respect for his heart and determination!

As was mentioned in a previous post, it was in Vegas where people make bets before they go to the fight. I'm sure more people had JDS and they were more than likely booing the outcome and not him directly. After he said that everyone sorta realized what was up and stopped booing him.

That was totally messed up. Some fans are total douches.

Seconded. I got nailed in the feels on that one. That man is a legend in my eyes already, he's got the heart and the personality that you don't see very often. I'll be a fan of his forever. The MMA community at least at that event should feel terrible for booing him.

Yeah, that was depressing. I don't know how anyone could boo the guy. He showed a ton of heart tonight.

Instead of posting here go post on his twitter or fb let it be known alot of ppl seem to b on the same page

That really pissed me off. I'm Mexican and it irritated me how disrespectful that crowd was. I was rooting for JDS, at least give the man some respect. He fought until the final bell and didn't give up.

Back