• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the fuckin flu amirite

But I did manage to make this just now

It's my gift to you @bigwaverider

image.png

Complete with tutorial

@Arqueto @One MMA Fan @EvilDDS @Ottawaguy @Myrddin Wild @Thrawn33 and whoever else

I like it . What’s weird, probably the lighting but your hands looked white but from your voice I know other wise .
You have some skills on the paint . I liked it and I wish it was framed in my living room or bedroom or on the wall of my dry cleaner . Have a nice day and enjoy the snow and cold . I would stop having the flu though if I was you.

I like it . What’s weird, probably the lighting but your hands looked white but from your voice I know other wise .
You have some skills on the paint . I liked it and I wish it was framed in my living room or bedroom or on the wall of my dry cleaner . Have a nice day and enjoy the snow and cold . I would stop having the flu though if I was you.
Just like all you guys telling me I'm good when I know otherwise :p

So this is the place where all the Sherdog nerds hang out

<mma4>

we are supposed to believe some Native shrimp farmer chick just fell for a guy wearing a helmet in 20 minutes?

That whole love thing was so forced
They quickly mentioned the last scene was 2 weeks after the fight. You know he didn't take off teh helmet around otherz... but nobody said notin about the rest of the armor... :p

I'm imagining a Canon side story on redtube going something like:
Native hottie & Gina helping wash each other in teh hot spring.
<NewGina>
Our boiy Dyn coincidentally rollz in at an opportune moment rocking his ever shrinking boxerz, casually saying "pardon me" with a sly nod as they eagerly motion for him to join them.

After being rocked like that, her stud can wear wtf he wants on his head :cool:

Last edited:
I love Gina but her acting hasn`t improved one bit from when she started, she can do action scenes better than any female actor but her acting brings this whole production down.

She's exactly as bad as I expected. She isn't playing a character, she's reading lines off a card. Her reactions are almost comical.

I really don't want to bitch about Gina, acting is difficult, and I respect her and everything she's accomplished. What really irks me is that there are really, really good female actors out there that could have done so much better, they just don't have a name or brand. Gina's now associated with physical roles, and that's a bad thing, because she brings with her D-level acting ability. We've all seen unknown actors seriously bring it even in crazy physical roles without having a background in combat. Dafne Keen was incredibly bad-ass in Logan and nobody questioned her physicality for a second. Why? Excellent acting, stunt coordination and direction.

This could have been an incredible opportunity for someone out there who can act.

Oh, and this episode was the weakest so far but I'm really enjoying the show now. I'm really buying into this vision of the Star Wars universe, and so maybe I'm a bit more forgiving than usual.

I've always said I wasn't really interested in a Star Wars show without Jedi or Sith, but the inclusion of someone who's obviously very Force sensitive is great, especially the way they're doing it. We still get that sense of awe and wonder, even if the focus is on someone else.

The fourth episode isn't the strongest but it's fine. I'm not sure where I'd rank it but I enjoyed it.

Gina's acting isn't great but it works fine for her character. This role suits her abilities.

The episode is a common trope in sci-fi/fantasy and not out of place in Star Wars.

The series is paced like a cartoon and with that in mind I'm forgiving of how fast it moves and how nuts & bolts the plot and story are, especially considering the length of the episodes. It's been consistently entertaining & engaging & keeps me wanting more so I'm enjoying it. The plot is sufficiently advanced each episode, however slowly it may seem, to keep it from feeling stagnant. If you've watched The Clone Wars this feels just like that but live action. The third episode is the only one that feels paced like a typical show.

I love Gina but her acting hasn`t improved one bit from when she started, she can do action scenes better than any female actor but her acting brings this whole production down.
Ming Na Wen (coming soon) would make Carano Dune tap to strikes, and she won't piss off the costume people by making them alter her costume with more stretchy material.

I thought episode 4 was fine. These episodes are just too damn short so everything feels rushed.

ultimately it doesn’t matter because they have baby yoda. Cute little fucker
I think one thing about Baby Yoda that's appealing is he's so damn tiny in the potato sack clothes and Mando goes through so much trouble to find him, rescue him, then let's him walk behind him when random people could accidentally step on him or kick him for 50 yard field goal. Also uncoordinatedly chasing and eating frogs, pushing random buttons.

releasing it once a week feels like, fuck off Disney

But then I think, it's better not to binge watch - how about maybe release two a week

Then I think

Just gimmie the whole fucking show assholes
I'm binging Rebels and it's nice to not have to get up and press the next episode each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back