Social The Lounge v 204: Sour Grapes.

Favorite type of grape

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free roaming game taking place in WW2 Belgium, do it.

Probably stemming back to your history of sniffing markers!
They smell good, come on. I just set them on fire in class mostly, not sniff them. I one time burned my class neighbors fleece sweater for fun.

I was a very evil highschooler in a very normal, regular every day school like every normal person went to okay?

@Chillin' Nuts I was gonna put a DiMarzio in my tele, but the one I wanted is sold out. Now I have to buy a seymour duncan.

<2>
Could be worse, what did you have your heart set on? Looking at those "Notorious" pickups by any chance?
{<Mcgoat}

Tell me more about this tele, and are you replacing the set or no?

I have a strong preference for the neck pickup when playing guitar, but with the tele you're probably going for a bit more twang, as it were.

Just imagine climbing them like trees, or them getting stuff off tall shelves for you.
That's one of the reasons my wife and I get along so well. We know each of us has particular roles around the house for which we're better suited.

In other news, Mauritanian women's badminton olympian Kate Foo Kune lost her appeal for her positive steroid test and faces a two year ban.

I swear if they don't clean that sport up I'm going to lose interest. I think all those chicks are juicing.

Based on the guest tag it looks like he asked for an account deletion

Lame. I wanted to get his response to @b34stmode jumping back on the election fraud bullshit , who he had praised for walking back his support of it last week. I told him @b34stmode had already done that once before, then flip flopped and denied doing it.

If you're out there Overtures...

Lame. I wanted to get his response to @b34stmode jumping back on the election fraud bullshit , who he had praised for walking back his support of it last week. I told him @b34stmode had already done that once before, then flip flopped and denied doing it.

He was to pure for this world

Congrats on the house, bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back