• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social The Lounge v 204: Sour Grapes.

Favorite type of grape

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Falsedawn

check this shit out. weird right?

sRmp3Zk.jpg

xihFlQo.jpg

tOospy1.jpg

haha

I'm going to give the Hyundai ssd a shot & keep it. don't know which machine I should make its new home.

never heard of "Leven". probably going to throw that in this t480 chassis I got for dirt cheap, via 2.5" ssd tray, & then resell it.

I don't care for the 2280 form factor, they're in abundance. 2230s/2242s are rare in comparison (not so much recently though when it comes to the lower capacity drives) & tend to be worth a lot more, being the larger capacity drives of course.

anyways, I also scored these - 32gb (2x16gb) for like 40 beans & some change. used though but still dirt cheap.

8c6HLpJ.jpg

if any of yous guys have any hardware requests as far as basic computing needs go (outside of gaming), let me know - I'll see whatever deals I can find.

Reactions: lsa
@Falsedawn

check this shit out. weird right?

sRmp3Zk.jpg

xihFlQo.jpg

tOospy1.jpg

haha

I'm going to give the Hyundai ssd a shot & keep it. don't know which machine I should make its new home.

never heard of "Leven". probably going to throw that in this t480 chassis I got for dirt cheap, via 2.5" ssd tray, & then resell it.

I don't care for the 2280 form factor, they're in abundance. 2230s/2242s are rare in comparison (not so much recently though when it comes to the lower capacity drives) & tend to be worth a lot more, being the larger capacity drives of course.

anyways, I also scored these - 32gb (2x16gb) for like 40 beans & some change. used though but still dirt cheap.

8c6HLpJ.jpg

if any of yous guys have any hardware requests as far as basic computing needs go (outside of gaming), let me know - I'll see whatever deals I can find.

NERD!

But now everyone thinks I'm a crazed homophobe.

:(
Sorry you feel that way. I just like riding my bike fast.

{<jordan}

I think I actually broke one of my toes reading that @Limbo Pete play. I was laying opposite on the bed and involuntarily kicked the headboard real fucking hard by the time it got to, "Inga was thirsty, my fingers were firsty. The chill in the air was like the chill over there. Man, what an ass, I ride my bike fast."

:(

{<jordan}

I think I actually broke one of my toes reading that @Limbo Pete play. I was laying opposite on the bed and involuntarily kicked the headboard real fucking hard by the time it got to, "Inga was thirsty, my fingers were firsty. The chill in the air was like the chill over there. Man, what an ass, I ride my bike fast."
4LqJUv4.gif

@Deorum for what it's worth I kept having to stop writing so I could laugh. That poem near the end really did get it done. Made myself lol so suddenly at one point that I scared the cat and it ran into the bedroom door.

@Deorum for what it's worth I kept having to stop writing so I could laugh. That poem near the end really did get it done. Made myself lol so suddenly at one point that I scared the cat and it ran into the bedroom door.

On that note, I've done a 90 degree turn on cats this year - a 180 would be owning one myself - when a "stray" showed up outside my door and then refused to leave after I gave it a can of tuna and some milk. It wasn't a legit stray though; belonged to a neighbor down the block, was really clean, well groomed and purring nonstop when I'd pick him up. I don't remember ever holding a cat, or even seeing one in action. Well, the pure athleticism and agility they possess is fucking jaw dropping and instantly earned my respect forever. I think @lsa may have it right.

Last edited:
On that note, I've done a 90 degree turn on cats this year - a 180 would be owning one myself - when a "stray" showed up outside my door and then refused to leave after I gave it a can of tuna and some milk. It wasn't a legit stray though; belonged to a neighbor down the block, was really clean, well groomed and purring nonstop when I'd pick him up. I don't remember ever holding a cat, or even seeing one in action. Well, the pure athleticism and agility they possess is fucking jaw dropping and instantly earned my respect forever. I think @lsa may have it right.

Of course I am! Its science!
Cats.. Cats are awesome.

@Slobodan you evil dick.
I hate my location. You should be ashamed for doing that to me.
Literally HITLAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back