Social The Lounge v 204: Sour Grapes.

Favorite type of grape

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game starts

15 mins in: Oh we got invaded

20 mins in: Yep, invaded we are. Totally invaded

25 mins in: Look at me, I'm the Nazi now.

Game ends

{<hhh]
It was obviously not a real suggestion, but there's more to Belgian history than that.

TDS is when you stub your toe on a stool and blame antifa for not respecting your personal space.

TDS is when Barack HUSSEIN Obama breaks the McFlurry machine RIGHT before you go to McDonald's.

TDS is when your dog shits on your carpet and you can't figure out what deep state operative fed him chicken salad before bed last night.

TDS is anything and everything. You might even be TDS. Yes you. The entire thing.

so Total Dumb Stuff?

It was obviously not a real suggestion, but there's more to Belgian history than that.

Sure there was a king or something, and then the Holy Roman Empire cucked y'all for a while there. I'm not gonna lie, after the Romans were like "Aite imma head out", Western Europe gets boring as shit until the Karlings come and do Karling things.

1/10 do not want

@Lord Coke it was probably OT in the other thread, but I am honestly interested in your opinion here.
I'll try to remember to write something longer later. I am about to hop on a plane.

Long story short the court would have had to embrace standing in a way it never has so i personally think it was the right call.

Lame. I wanted to get his response to @b34stmode jumping back on the election fraud bullshit , who he had praised for walking back his support of it last week. I told him @b34stmode had already done that once before, then flip flopped and denied doing it.

If you're out there Overtures...

That boy seems too stupid to tie his own shoes. One day he's like, "I am just asking, don't flame me; I genuinely want to know what the deal is," and the next he is again saying people are all foolish and duped for not believing in that bullshit. He's either got honest to fucking rock to the head brain damage, or he's a brilliant troll. I'm going to still call him bitchmode, mind you.

Nope. She and I have discussed this subject. She was fine without me before I came along and vice versa more or less (a little more in her case, a little less in mine lol). But we know we're on the same team and we each like to contribute. I acknowledge hers is perhaps the greater contribution much of the time if you look at it a certain way, but as long as we're both contributing to our mutual success as a couple it's all good to both of us, I think. I make no bones about my wife being a badass with a very independent outlook, but as a couple we know we're more than the sum of our parts, as it were. She doesn't need me for a thing; I think it's great and it's why I strive to not take her for granted, but she benefits from our coupling nevertheless and I don't feel like she takes me for granted either--this is the foundation of any strong relationship, IMHO.
It was mostly a joke, and of course she was fine before you, we can hire a yard boy. ;)

Could be worse, what did you have your heart set on? Looking at those "Notorious" pickups by any chance?
{<Mcgoat}

Tell me more about this tele, and are you replacing the set or no?

I have a strong preference for the neck pickup when playing guitar, but with the tele you're probably going for a bit more twang, as it were.

I had my heart set on the bridge pickup that is in the tele at the moment. It's a flametone 50's tele, and it sounds incredible right up until about 11 o'clock on the lead channel. I can get rid of a lot of the hum by rolling off the volume and tone, and then boosting into the front end. But ultimately you start to think ''what if I didn't have to do that?'' All that tele ''twang'' turns into sizzle when you play into gain, as if you treble boosted a regular guitar, and you lose a bit of that when you roll the tone and volume off. Not to mention output.

My tele is this one

288620-1533642192416.png

I put a burstbucker II in the neck, and that thing is awesome. I can't imagine swapping it out for anything. On the plus side, the new pickup will be around 9k which will be a better match for the burstbucker than the 7.2k that's in it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back