• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social The Little Mermaid Lyrics Have Being Changed For Live Action Movie

We're devolving in the name of "progress" and emotional "children" myopically champion the cause...

I’m convinced that CEOs or boards of companies are being paid by someone/group to be woke. There’s no way this many companies of all different industries can be this ideologically aligned organically.
gLeiTzB.jpg

While I agree with the sentiment you can't just kiss a girl, the right really needs to drop the 'woke' agenda (because it's retarded) and start pursuing an 'over-sanitised' agenda.

It makes sense dunces would want to over-sanitise media after a generation that was effectively desensitised, but there's a middle ground here that involves characters actually doing something wrong.

All children-based media involves 'doing wrong'.

Make that the focus, not pretending no wrong ever happens.

Fucking idiots.

Apparently, Disney CEO on Monday got chewed out at the shareholder meeting. He was told to focus on family friendly entertainment without political undertones. After all, it looks like they are losing money.

With that said, I have no idea why the Little Mermaid live action is getting complaints from people.

1. No one has seen it yet.
2. The actress has pipes. The best part of the original movie was the songs. I assume the focus on this movie will be the same.
3. Personally, id prefer entirely new songs. But, slight changes to the old songs seems fine.
The VFX in the Little Mermaid is getting mocked at. Instated of looking at the actual reasons why its getting mocked for it, they had jumped straight to the gun by using
"Those critics are racists"

If you are in a romantic situation who asks verbally if they can kiss a girl.

Thats stupid. She will let you know if she doesn't want to be kissed by her reaction. That is unless the world has changed that shitty now.
So at first, the left is trying to sexualize kids movies, now they remove references to kissing the girl and it’s woke? Let me guess, if they put a reference in the movie for a guy to kiss the guy, they’d be a bunch of groomers?

So at first, the left is trying to sexualize kids movies, now they remove references to kissing the girl and it’s woke? Let me guess, if they put a reference in the movie for a guy to kiss the guy, they’d be a bunch of groomers?

I'm not sure what the hell they are doing. And in fact I don't think they have any idea.

Than they wonder why their movies arent doing to well or their movies failed.

Well, personally, I think the new Lion King movie was crap, but both that and Beauty and the Beast (at the very least) have both done very well. Not sure how Aladdin did, but I'm betting it was a financial success.

I’m convinced that CEOs or boards of companies are being paid by someone/group to be woke. There’s no way this many companies of all different industries can be this ideologically aligned organically.
Yeah...by the customer. The Disney move is made for Gen Z and Y. Guess which way these customers trend politically?

Yeah...by the customer. The Disney move is made for Gen Z and Y. Guess which way these customers trend politically?

You can arguably make that case for Disney. How about Black Rock, lol?

It’s the ideological synchronization specifically across such a vast breadth of industries that’s bizarre.

Isn't it a little ironic to complain about other people complaining?

You know what is sillier than caring about a Disney film?
Caring about someone's opinion on that Disney film on a karate forum.

iu

You can arguably make that case for Disney. How about Black Rock, lol?

It’s the ideological synchronization specifically across such a vast breadth of industries that’s bizarre.
Yes, this synchronization known as making money. Black Rock is following the crowd. I love how you think the kind of incurably greedy people who work in that industry are driven by ideology past making money.

Yes, this synchronization known as making money. Black Rock is following the crowd. I love how you think the kind of incurably greedy people who work in that industry are driven by ideology past making money.

What crowd are they following? And how does DEI make them more money?

Back