• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social The Little Mermaid Lyrics Have Being Changed For Live Action Movie

Isn't it a little ironic to complain about other people complaining?

You know what is sillier than caring about a Disney film?
Caring about someone's opinion on that Disney film on a karate forum.

iu
I mean it’s a thread are people just supposed to agree with every topic? Also, you’re complaining about people complaining about people complaining so you’re part of the problem according to your own logic.

I mean it’s a thread are people just supposed to agree with every topic? Also, you’re complaining about people complaining about people complaining so you’re part of the problem according to your own logic.

Stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

Have some self respect.

What crowd are they following? And how does DEI make them more money?
General political trends of younger folks, who tend to be more liberal, caring more about DEI adjacent issues.

Good image helps a company make money, and DEI in theory is supposed to make your place more appealing to more employees. This isn't very complicated.

General political trends of younger folks, who tend to be more liberal, caring more about DEI adjacent issues.

Good image helps a company make money, and DEI in theory is supposed to make your place more appealing to more employees. This isn't very complicated.

So you think BlackRock and other massive and immeasurably wealthy investment firms are trying to “impress younger folks” by promising multi-million dollar investments in exchange for DEI initiatives?

lol, alrighty. You’re right that is really simple!

So you think BlackRock and other massive and immeasurably wealthy investment firms are trying to “impress younger folks” by promising multi-million dollar investments in exchange for DEI initiatives?

lol, alrighty. You’re right that is really simple!
You're the one with the batshit crazy conspiracy. Who is paying Black Rock and to what end?

And yeah, look at that, a company that most people hate trying to clean up its image and appeal to the youthes.

You're the one with the batshit crazy conspiracy. Who is paying Black Rock and to what end?

And yeah, look at that, a company that most people hate trying to clean up its image and appeal to the youthes.

{<jordan}

Good point. After all “younger folks” are the ones with all the money and power.

Lol at BlackRock “following the crowd”. BlackRock is the crowd. They and companies like them are the ones who facilitate trends like DEI with money and power. I don’t know why. But I do know it’s not to “impress the young folks” lol.

All I can think is that these dumb fucking conservatives have never followed a band in their whole lives, acting like no one ever changed the lyrics to a song to suit their taste. It is a 30 year old song, and they have to spend a billion dollars on making it again, so they will make it to their taste. Who cares.

{<jordan}

Good point. After all “younger folks” are the ones with all the money and power.

Lol at BlackRock “following the crowd”. BlackRock is the crowd. They and companies like them are the ones who facilitate trends like DEI with money and power. I don’t know why. But I do know it’s not to “impress the young folks” lol.
DEI has been around for decades. But do tell me how Black Rock is nefariously up to some conspiracy, for an end you can't even name (shocker, it's almost like you're clueless on the matter), as opposed to just trying to chase trends and cash in.

And yes...young ones are who you chase if you're interested in long term money becuase spoiler, young people get older and more wealthy, while older customers die.

Well, personally, I think the new Lion King movie was crap, but both that and Beauty and the Beast (at the very least) have both done very well. Not sure how Aladdin did, but I'm betting it was a financial success.

That was before the current situation with big-budget Disney/Marvel & WB/DC releases have flopped and lost BIG money, and even the ones that made profit didn't make anywhere close to their boxoffice projections.

Due to the fan backlash since the trailers were made public, their reception has been.... weak... to say the least.

So guess I'm very much looking forward to hearing the opening weekend box-office numbers.

BTW, I've been 100% supportive of Ariel being black, and I hope this is just the beginning of appearances in movies & shows for the actress.

But when it was announced Ariel was black, it was obvious it wasn't going to be the only change, and in fact this remake was going to be woke.

I still have massive doubts it has the same ending, with 'black Ariel leaving the sea & becoming human to be with the white prince?'

No
Chance
In
Hell
That's
Happening.

I didn't complain.

Did not take a side.

Just observed.

"Well that does it, the left has gone too far and I have no other choice but to fly the swastika now"
"Let me just take it out of the closet where I keep it"

(Sorry, it just fit so well)
But seriously. How many straight, grownup men gives a crap?

All I can think is that these dumb fucking conservatives have never followed a band in their whole lives, acting like no
one ever changed the lyrics to a song to suit their taste. It is a 30 year old song, and they have to spend a billion dollars on making it again, so they will make it to their taste. Who cares.

Ah yes this comment as i had heard from some liberals in the past year until it turns those conservatives that said the Lord of the Rings, Ring of Power would be a horrible show.

You know what? they were right.
Currently what is happening in most US TV shows today they have horrible writing or sometimes bad VFXs.

acting like no one ever changed the lyrics to a song to suit their taste. It is a 30 year old song
Its not about acting, nor lyrics its "Consent" did you even bother on reading it correctly?

Who the hell watches Little Mermaid on an MMA forum?

I liked Disney as a kid. Robin Hood, Fox and the Hound, Basil the Great Mouse Detective, Aristocats, Lion King...

Little Mermaid got one watch because Dad bought the VHS for me for my birthday, that's it.

New remakes always look shit anyway. Originals are timeless art.

It's a strange old world..

Cartoon characters based off a 13th century Danish fairy tale have to ask permission to kiss a half human half fish.

Yet grime and drill 'artists' get awards for rapping about killing people and raping women.

There's something being pushed here ..I just don't know what it is.

Ah yes this comment as i had heard from some liberals in the past year until it turns those conservatives that said the Lord of the Rings, Ring of Power would be a horrible show.

You know what? they were right.
Currently what is happening in most US TV shows today they have horrible writing or sometimes bad VFXs.

Its not about acting, nor lyrics its "Consent" did you even bother on reading it correctly?

Consent doesnt matter for incels because they will never see it irl to figure out wjat it is like.

Back