THE LION KING (First Reactions)

Yeah, started to wonder the point to recast the voices in this...

Thats pretty dumb if this would be made just like the cartoon. I loved the voices in that like Taylor thomas and others. This better not suck, I LOVED the toons. Would watch that alot when I was younger.

t33OHv0.jpg

To be fair though, the critics crucified Aladdin, but the audience score was through the roof. Nostalgia will carry this movie.

It won’t do as well as if the critics praised it like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I think it’ll resonate with a lot of the audiences and make big money still.

Ben Shapiro comments on a Washington Post editorial calling The Lion King 'A Fascist Story.'

Trust me guys, this video has many <Lmaoo> moments.

Jeremy Irons was equally irreplaceable IMO

True his ghey Scar was great. However the new cast is almost overwhelmingly Wakandan so James Earl Jones kept the spot . They Only let A Gay white Guy play Timon a Fat Canadian Liberal play a Pig and John Oliver play Zazu.

The Woke King.

Going to make bank though.

Beyonce can go fuck right off.

They should call the new one the agenda king or we wuz lion kangz n sheet

Ben Shapiro comments on a Washington Post editorial calling The Lion King 'A Fascist Story.'

Trust me guys, this video has many <Lmaoo> moments.

I was curious what he would say, but more importantly, casting Ariel as a black girl.

Seriously.... why?

Have never seen the Lion King and never will.

Have grown men started crying like little beotches over this yet.

Oh wait yup they have.

veteran voice actor sam hyde should have been casted

Disney is so creative you guys

Look at all this fresh new content

Amazing original 3d / life action stories that were never done before as cartoons

Jeremy Irons was equally irreplaceable IMO

What's funny about what you said is that Jeremy Irons was actually replaced in the last part of this song because he ripped his vocal chords on, "you won't get a sniff out of me!"

From there on, the guy singing is legendary voice actor, Jim Cummings.
74373_v9_ba.jpg

So in fact, Jeremy Irons has already been replaced before.

Back