the least entertaining mma figher...

Kessler is competing in another sport broh. So that would be like comparing apples and oranges.
When I watch Mixed Martial Arts, I watch it because fighters has to be exceptionally skilled in all areas of fighting.
If i didn't appreciate grappling I would watch kickboxing.

You gotta give okami some credit, he put on a grappling clinic. Just didnt attempt many subs. But his takedowns, clinch and control was very strong. Even showed good escapes, reverses and scrambling.

uhhh... so you're saying boxing is entertaining and mma is boring? and if you want to watch mma you just have to be prepared to be bored?

what the fuck?... I can't follow you anymore.. Let's just leave it at your opinion: "everybody who disagrees with me is a moron"..

That there is the difference. Your mind can only comprehend it as laying because you don't understand the techniques that are involved. Educate yourself on the sport or look like a moron on a internet forum, I can see what path you have taken.
You call it intelligence, which you also seem to be lacking, but here I am talking about MMA knowledge.
Not pretending anything, you will perhaps see that one day, but more than likely you will keep on bitching because you can't understand.
That is how bitching usually originates. Lack of knowledge of the situation.

you are probably one of the morons that hates on boxing

You got owned TS, just like Belcher, give it up because you don't know what you're talkin about.

You gotta give okami some credit, he put on a grappling clinic. Just didnt attempt many subs. But his takedowns, clinch and control was very strong. Even showed good escapes, reverses and scrambling.

are you asian? because if you are, it's ok. but if you're not? gryf

that fight was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The most butthurt fans...

that would be Alan Belchers.

You got owned TS, just like Belcher, give it up because you don't know what you're talkin about.

join date 2012.. been watching this sport a little bit longer than you broh

fuck you

what the fuck?... I can't follow you anymore.. Let's just leave it at your opinion: "everybody who disagrees with me is a moron"..

well that's true

I like Okami. I think he's very skilled, his grappling is pretty much second to none in the MW division.

Besides, he's actually had some exciting wins. His KO of Evan Tanner, his destruction of Lucio Linhares, etc... I would say guys like Antonio McKee and Jacob Volkmann are worse, because they're not only boring wrestlers but they've also got ego problems.

Yeah, I usually like and defend Okami, but it's obvious that after he got KO'd by Boetsch that he's no longer the same. He was in some pretty good bouts before that. Against Chael Sonnen, Lucio Linhares, Mark Munoz and even his bout with Boetsch was pretty good.

Back