the least entertaining mma figher...

How much money you lose TS?

Smart better won't bet on Belcher.

yushin okami... the new blanket of mma

He passes guard, improves position, and tries to finish.

There are guys who are a lot worse.

And IMO, the other style of touching the opponent and running away, over and over for the whole fight, is more annoying. Of course a couple of surprise TD's get mixed in, and the opponent escapes from those within 3 seconds. Typical MM, Cruz, and Edgar fight.

Fuck you and your bashing thread, I'm watching the Boetsch fight.

yeah that was trash too... but that was a greg jackson fighter so that's not a big surprise

Yeah I know. Leonard Garcia and Erik Perez sure were boring earlier tonight too.

And IMO, the other style of touching the opponent and running away, over and over for the whole fight, is more annoying. Of course a couple of surprise TD's get mixed in, and the opponent escapes from those within 3 seconds. Typical MM, Cruz, and Edgar fight.

gryf

wasn't too bad, it was a better leben/brunson..

okami is just a superior grappler.

I"m not saying it was a riveting fight but I don't get all pissy because of a grappling match. if you hate those kinds of fights i'm not sure why you watch mma, it seems like a waste of your time, because fights like that happen all the time. Why watch a sport that you don't find enjoyable such a majority of the time?

I don't mind grappling. I don't like when one guy sits on the other's chest or between his legs and pats him in the face.

Go for the TKO or submission.

This fight makes me glad that Yushin will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get another title shot again. He could win 100 fights and no one will ever give a shit about his fights. Belcher will at least be relevant in the future. Okami is the guy who fights 3rd or 2nd on the card to give everyone a piss/smoke/ beer run break.

he did pass guard and improved position but when he had good positions he did nothing.
he did never even try for a finish. no real sub attempts not even a single posture up to get some gnp going or even a cutting elbow.

he did pass guard and improved position but when he had good positions he did nothing.
he did never even try for a finish. no real sub attempts not even a single posture up to get some gnp going or even a cutting elbow.

So he does more than Fitch or Sonnen, right?

His only fans have to be dudes who pretend to like him to try to seem educated about MMA. There's no way someone could actually enjoy watching him "fight."

Haha, man you know nothing, so why try to spout opinions as facts?
I enjoy watching Okami fight. He was actively trying to position himself, excellent submission defense, and he actually stood with Belcher for a good amount of time..
Belcher just wasn't good enough. Simple as that.
Did you see Anderson Silva have any problems with his "blanket" fighting?
Boring grappling is when the wrestler just lays in the guard and throws pillow fist. This was not the case.

This fight makes me glad that Yushin will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever get another title shot again. He could win 100 fights and no one will ever give a shit about his fights. Belcher will at least be relevant in the future. Okami is the guy who fights 3rd or 2nd on the card to give everyone a piss/smoke/ beer run break.

pretty much

the new fitch (now that broke fitch has turned out to be a stud)

UFC-Just-Bleed-Guy.jpg

Welcome to mma ****g0t

haha quality, white belt, quality

Haha, man you know nothing, so why try to spout opinions as facts?
I enjoy watching Okami fight. He was actively trying to position himself, excellent submission defense, and he actually stood with Belcher for a good amount of time..
Belcher just wasn't good enough. Simple as that.
Did you see Anderson Silva have any problems with his "blanket" fighting?
Boring grappling is when the wrestler just lays in the guard and throws pillow fist. This was not the case.

Actually that's exactly what it was.

You do realize there's videos elsewhere on the Internet you can watch where guys sit and lay on each other, right? I think that's more up your alley.

Actually that's exactly what it was.

You do realize there's videos elsewhere on the Internet you can watch where guys sit and lay on each other, right? I think that's more up your alley.

Haha, okay. Im sorry, I thought perhaps your intelligence and MMA knowledge was a little higher than it appeared, I see now that this is not the case. Have fun bitching.

Fitting avatar btw :D

Back